Part 10

Then she removed.

Ting yi : brother what did baicao said to you??

Ting hao : what will she say?? She said no..nothing.

Ting yi : really??

Ting hao : hmm... Any doubt??

Ting yi : no...

Ting hao : then...

Ting yi : no... I thought baicao said something to you and that's why you agreed to stay here.

Ting hao : what?? so you mean she command me... Huh... (proudly) did you forget that who I am?? I fang ting hao and no one can command me. I always command everyone.

Ting yi (mocking) : yeah... Yeah... I totally forgot that you are powerful man. Also no one is dare to command you except dad. In front of him you always a little kid.

Ting hao (angrily) : you...

Ting yi (scared) : sorry brother... I think now I should go and sleep. Good night...

Then she was about to go but suddenly she stopped...

Ting yi (teasing) : but I also don't believe that baicao didn't command you.

Saying this she ran into her room.

Ting hao : really she is so naughty. But she also didn't said wrong. That girl really command me. Ufff...

Then he went his room.
Next morning...
At baicao's home...
Someone called her and she picked up the call.

Baicao : Hello senior ting yi...

Ting yi (happily) : baicao...baicao thank you so much.

Baicao : What happened senior ting yi??

Ting yi : baicao I don't know what you said to brother. But whatever you said it's really worked.

Baicao (in mind) : ooo... So my idea worked on him. But senior ting hao will be this much scared I didn't know this before.

Ting yi : baicao...

Baicao : hmm...

Ting yi : what happened?? Why aren't you saying anything??

Baicao : no... So you mean that senior ting hao isn't going there.

Ting yi : yeah... But what you said to him??

Baicao : why don't you ask him??

Ting yi : he isn't saying...

Baicao (in mind) : how will he say?? If he say then his reputation will be under his foot.

Ting yi : baicao...

Baicao : no... I didn't said anything. I just requested him.