Part 19

Then baicao came down. And went out.

Baicao : why you came here?? Is this was so important to come in midnight??

Tinghao : but...

Baicao : please, senior Tinghao.... Go back. If someone see us then what will they think??

Tinghao : what will they think?? You are the one who always thinks so much. No one will think nothing. Because I am your boyfriend now. So there is nothing to think.

Baicao : really...??

Tinghao : hmm...

Baicao : Okay, but now I think you should go now.

Tinghao : Okay....

Then both turns opposite sides. Suddenly Tinghao stops. Baicao also stopped. Slowly slowly both turned their face toward each other. Both looked toward each other. Tinghao smiled. Baicao also smiled.

Tinghao (smiling) : bye... Goodnight...

Baicao (smiling) : goodnight...

Then he sits in his car and left from there. Baicao also went into her room and slept.
Next day...
Baicao was cleaning the home. Xiaoying gets away. She went near baicao.

Xiaoying : what are you doing in this morning??

Baicao : cleaning...

Xiaoying : ohh... Well...

Then she was about to go but baicao says...

Baicao : where are you going?? Come and help me.

Xiaoying looked toward her. Baicao throw a broom toward her. She holds it.

Xiaoying : baicao!!

Baicao : now start working.

Xiaoying smiled and went near her.

Xiaoying (sweetly) : baicao!!

Baicao : What??

Xiaoying (smiling) : I'm saying that... Nowadays you are getting fat. So it's better for you to do all work alone. It will help you to reduce your weight.

Baicao : what!! You are calling me fat!!

Xiaoying : Okay, bye...

Baicao : Xiaoying....!!

She go away from there. Baicao went near a mirror.

Baicao : why Xiaoying called me fat?? (touching her cheeks) am I really getting fat day by day?? No, no, no, it can't happen. I have to reduce my weight.

Then she starts working.
In the afternoon...
Someone rings the bell. Baicao went near the door and opened it. It was Chang an.