Part 21

After a few minutes....
Baicao reached at her home. She went into her room and locked the door from inside. She sits on the bed. Touched her lips with her finger. She smiled slyly.

Baicao (slyly smiling) : he is really so........

On the other side.....
At hospital....
In ting hao's room....
He was remembering baicao. And a smile comes on his lips. Ting yi noticed it.

Ting yi : why are you smiling, brother??

Tinghao (awkwardly) : nothing....

Ting yi (teasing) : ohhh...!! I got it.

Tinghao looked at her with big eyes. Ting yi stopped.
At night....
Tinghao removed his bandage.

Tinghao : now I don't want to keep it.

Ting yi : but you have to act like that.

Tinghao : no, ting yi. How much I will act?? I think i should tell this to baicao clearly.

Shen bo : hm... Today or tomorrow she surely get to know everything. So it's better to tell her.

Ting yi : Okay as you say.

Someone was listening them from outside. She was super angry. She went inside. Everyone gets shock.

Tinghao (shocked) : baicao....!!

Baicao (angrily) : yeah... It's over. You were making me fool since morning. Why did you lied to me?? How much you can act?? You think that it was like a game.

Tinghao (consoling) : please baicao clam down. I will say you everything.

Baicao (angrily) : what will you say?? That you did all this for getting my forgiveness.

Tinghao gets silence.

Baicao (with teary eyes) : wow!! Really awesome!! You are really a great actor. You can make people fool very easily. Do you know what when senior ting yi said that you fell from leader how much I were worried?? No, you don't know. Because you like to make people fool. And I'm also a fool. I always believe everyone.

Tinghao (sadly) : I didn't wanted to make you fool. You are misunderstanding. I just wanted you to be with me.

Baicao (angrily) : you wanted me beside you like this?? With fake acting??

Tinghao : Okay, I accept my fault. Forgive me.

Baicao : never....

She run away from there.

Tinghao (worried) : baicao...!!

He also run behind her.
Ting yi sits on the couch. She was frustrated.

Ting yi (sadly) : this all was my fault. For me again a misunderstanding came between them.

Shen bo : it's not your fault. You were just helping senior brother.

Ting yi : but if I wouldn't have gave this idea then this wouldn't happen.

Shen bo : now please stop. Don't get sad. Senior brother will surely do something.

And here....
Tinghao (worried) : stop, baicao!!

She didn't stop. Finally Tinghao holds her hand wrist from behind. And pull her toward himself. Then he holds her both shoulder.