Part 24

It was midnight...
Tinghao was in his home. Sitting in the living area. He was worried. Then ting yi came near him.

Ting yi : brother..

Ting Hao : hm..

Ting yi : you didn't slept yet...

Ting hao : no... Not yet..

Ting yi : did you get any information about baicao??

Tinghao (frustrated) : no...

Ting yi : now what will we do??

Tinghao : I don't know anything. I don't know what to do?? But I just know that I have to find her in any condition.

Ting yi : hmm... Where can chen Zhou took baicao?? Do you have any idea??

Tinghao : no..

After a few days..
Everyone was sad in song bai. Like they all lost their hopes. Xiaoying was so worried. Suddenly someone speaks... It was Rubai..

Rubai : we should do something. Why are you guys are sitting here??

Chang an : what will we do??

Rubai : do you know every problems have it's solution...we will surely find her.

Suddenly someone says... "yes.. You are right..". Everyone looked toward that person. It was Tinghao.

Tinghao : you are right, rubai. Every problem has it's solution. We shouldn't run away from problems. We should face all problems.

Rubai : did you get any information about, baicao??

Tinghao (sadly) : no..

Suddenly his phone rang. It was the same number.

Rubai : who??

Tinghao : chen zhou...

He picked up the call and put it on loud speaker.

Chen Zhou : Hello, ting hao...

Ting Hao : what do you want to say??

Chen Zhou : Actually... I feel pity on you. That from a long time you are trying to find her but... I want to give you a clue.

Ting hao : what?? Say me first.

Chen Zhou : ummm... J.... The place name is with j. Can you guess it?? Where is this place?? Ok... Keep thinking. And if you have to come here alone. Don't you dare to take anyone with you. Because you know that if do any stupidity then that punishment will get baicao. So do things after thinking. Because I can see you.

He hang out the call.

Ting hao (confused) : j...

On the other side...
Baicao was sitting on the ground.

Baicao (with teary eyes) : senior ting hao... I am so sorry... I didn't believe you. You don't have any fault. I am so sorry... Aaahh... When are you going to come here??

Suddenly she realised something.

Baicao : my phone... Where is my phone??

She started finding it here there. But couldn't find. She gets frustrated 😤

Baicao (frustrated) : aaaahh... Shit..!!

Suddenly she gets hit with a couch. She falls on the ground.