The Prison

Landon Gaskarth's POV:

"No! Wait!" I scream at the peacekeepers dragging my brother out of the small room. His eye is bruised and he's weak from exhaustion. "Frederick! Put him down, this isn't our fault!" I rattle the cell bars but it just makes the peacekeepers more frustrated and forceful. I continue to shake the metal door until one of the peacekeepers comes over to me and pushes me back.
"Your parents were a disgrace to Panem! Now you pay the price." He says sternly. His sincerity and coldness makes me want to run back to the corner of my small cell. He shakes the door one last time and stalks away. I can still here my brothers weak attempts at escape as I crouch in the corner of the cold room and cry into my knees.

President Jean's POV:

My assistant hurries into my office and reports to me with only a small scrap of paper.

"This was all we could salvage from the boy's pockets. It seems they knew we were coming." He says quietly.

"How disappointing. Have you checked the others yet? We need to know all we can about them if we want this plan to work." I say, standing up frustratingly.

" How do you suppose this can happen with all of our suspects already aware of everything we wish to do. How do you think we can get to these people who won't say a word to help us. Their sister is almost unreachable now that she's a Victor and the other Victor is so weak she wouldn't even be able to help us if she wanted to!" I slam my hands down on my desk and look up at my assistant.
"There better be some strong competitors in these Games or you're going to have to find me a new plan."

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating! I've been really busy this week. Anyways I'm really excited to start this new story. If you've read the first book you'll know about Silver and her sick sister Kiwi. I know many people who are confused because in the last story Silver was saying how Kiwi had died. Silver was delusional when she was thinking this and she thought that nothing was going to get better anymore. Her sister is still very much alive and will be in this story. Thanks for reading!