Games~Day 4~Part 1

Kailan Rikke's POV:

The fires stopped today.

It was as though someone had simply flicked a light switched and the flames were shut off, just like that.

I have also found myself a new ally, Mayella. She's alone, I'm alone, and we both know we won't last long by ourselves.

It's around midday and Mayella and I are filling our water containers with the water from the stream near the cliffs. From what I know, it's the only safe water in the whole arena. Our next issue will be finding food. Despite both of us going solo for the past few days, neither of us have much food left. Usually sponsors could send some but I doubt Mayella and I have many of those.

Erika Riker's POV:

I can tell that President Jean is just messing with us now. Who decides to burn down half a forest just to prove a point. She wants me to know I won't get away with whatever it is I'm doing. I just wish she hadn't figured me out so quickly.

I got another message from Marlyn and Acel today, in the form of an apple. By now everyone knows the apples naturally grown in this arena are deadly poisonous and so when one rolled through the force field this morning I knew it was the rebels' doing. Only they know how to shut the barrier down. In three days President Jean's plan will take place and I hope that the rebel's can find a way to get us all out of here before then...

🔴A/N PLEASE READ:

Sorry this chapter is so short and that it took so long but I just haven't really had the motivation to write a whole lot. I was wondering if any one has any suggestions or events they want in this story.
Sponsors? Special attraction? Feast?
As some of you have submitted tributes and these are your tributes in the Games, comments and ideas do help and could be added into this.