Chapter 6 - I think I might be falling in love with her

It all started that summer...

Chapter 6 - I think I might be falling in love with her

Isco

            It only took one night for me to fall in love with her. I maybe should take her out to dinner or get to know her better because this is just crazy. I don’t know where these feelings are coming from, I just know they are there. I know she likes me, but I don’t know if her feelings are as strong as mine and that is what scares me the most. I haven’t been looking for someone and here she comes into my life and making me fall for her. Maybe it’s not her fault. Well, maybe I don’t love her... I just like her alot. Okay, now I am sounding crazy, I thought to myself.

            Yes, I do sound incredibly crazy because we barely talked last night. We just laid there until god knows when until she fell asleep. I wanted to wake her up but she looked so peaceful. I didn’t want to bother her and it seemed that at some point I drifted off into sleep. Don’t know when but the sunlight was too strong, so I knew I wasn’t in my room.

            “Isco, wake up.” Katie said as she shook me. Since I didn’t move she punched me.

            “Ouch,” I said with my eyes closed. “I don’t want to wake up.” I said looking for her, but my arms never found her.

            “Fine, then stay here.” Her voice sounded further away than it used to be. She sounded a bit annoyed and it was extremely attractive.

            “No, don’t go.” I said sitting up. I opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of me. I check my phone and I had no missed calls from my mom, it seemed she never noticed I was missing. I did have a message from my brother, but I didn’t read it. I looked at Katie and she was still standing there. “Wanna grab something to eat?” I asked walking over to her. I reached out for her hand to him it, but she didn’t respond.

            “It’s too early for that,” She still looked a bit tired. “and I am still sleepy.” She said pushing away her hair from her face.

            “Let’s go to our rooms,” She nodded and we headed to the elevators. The people that work at the hotel just stared at us as we walked hand in hand. They probably think I got lucky last night, but with Katie it’s not like that. She was looking at the ground and the silence was really killing me. When we reached her floor she stood there for a few seconds and then spoke.

            “See you later,” She let go of my hand to walk away when I stopped her.

            “Want to go out with me tonight?” I said really fast and I hoped she actually understood me.

            “I would love to.” She said and have me a kiss on the cheek. “Later.” She said leaving the elevator and waving goodbye until the door closed.

            I was speechless because that smile killed me. I reached my floor and as a zombie I reached my room and fell asleep next to my brother. I woke up 4 hours later with a huge headache and extremely hungry. My brother called me sleepy head. He also asked about my night then told me all the plans we had today. I told my mom that I needed the night off and after a fight she agreed. Luckily my brother didn’t mention Katie. He did ask me if I was going to spend the night with her again.

            I looked at my phone and I had one new text. ‘I am having breakfast. Are you coming or you spending the day with your family?’ Katie asked me. I smiled and replied that I was spending the day with my family. I knew it was going to be a fun day, but I kind of don’t know what to do for my date with Katie tonight.