Chapter 35 - la Rosaleda

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 35 - la Rosaleda

Katie

          Isco’s body was warm against mine. He still had his Malaga shirt because I forced him to lay in bed with me. It was funny how he was enjoying this more than I was. It was as if he always wanted to shower me with all this love and affection. I pulled him into a sweet kiss and then started to giggle. Maybe it was time I let him go take a shower, but I was also enjoying this way more than I thought. I felt safe in his bed and having him next to me. I was tired but I didn’t want to go to sleep just yet. I was still angry with my father but being with Isco made it right. I loved the fact that he hadn’t forced me to talk, and didn’t ask too many questions. The best part was him saying that I was the love of his life. Isco was playing with my hair while I had my hand covering the crest on his shirt.

          “How was the match?” I asked breaking the silence and Isco smiled at me happy that I did.

          “Great, we won.” He said and pulled my chin up to look away from his chest.

          “I’m sorry, I missed it.” I said looking into his eyes and feeling guilty.

          “It’s okay,” He said and then rested his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. It was easy to see that he was exhausted and I was being selfish keeping him up almost all night.

          “I think you should take a shower.” I said and it made him laugh.

          “What do I smell that bad?” He said and touched the tip of my nose. “I took a shower after the match.”

          “You are still smelly.” I said making a face as if he smelled bad and it made him laugh.

          “Okay, I’ll take a shower if that is what you want.” He said and kissed me before he left.

          When he left I was a bit bored, I didn’t want to watch tv. I wanted to wait for him here. I started to remember the things I had in my purse since I have to entertain myself while he is at the club. I walked to the living room once I heard the shower came on. I started to look through my purse, pretty much it was me taking out everything out of my purse and placing it around the table.

          “Wallet, keys, notebook, pens, Camera.” I said to myself as I placed them on the table. I pulled my camera closer to my chest. “I love this thing so much.” I said to myself and then felt weird because I was alone in the middle of the living room and said it out loud. I walked back to my room and found Isco coming out the the bathroom towel drying his hair then  took a picture.

          Isco saw the camera in my hands and shook his head while sighing. I smiled at him remembering what he said when we met. I focused the lens again and took another picture of Isco. He started walking towards me ready to take the camera off my hands but I fought him off still taking pictures while giggling. He stopped me with a kiss and I felt myself letting go of my camera.

          “Did you really have to go get this thing?”He said sounding really annoyed. “You forgot your phone but not your camera?” He said heading back to the bed and sitting on the edge putting the camera on the nightstand.

          “Yes,” I said walking towards him. I pulled my arms around his neck, pulled him into a kiss and took a picture. “Here,” I said giving him the camera, “now you can see why I love this things so much.” At first he didn’t want to take it but after a few seconds of me looking at him with my ‘take it’ look, he did.