Chapter 23 - If he doesn't play on Sunday, I will blame myself

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 23 - If he doesn't play on Sunday, I will blame myself

Katie

          I took a deep breath and entered the room. I could barely move after that kiss. I watched him walk away with my fingers touching my lips. They were still tingling from his kiss and I felt like everything was perfect. The things his kisses did to me were amazing. As I thought, Emma and Alma were awake. I felt kinda bad for leaving them alone. I had promised myself before the trip that I wasn’t going to let Isco take over, but he did. I forgot all about my plans today just for him. Emma and Alma has huge smiles on their face which made me wonder what happened in their trip to Camp Nou. Alma seemed to detect that I was somewhere else because I was still standing against the door. She got closer to me and shook me a bit.

          “OMG! What happened?” Alma asked helping me to the bed.

          “Isco is just amazing.” I said looking at them. I laid against the bed looking at the ceiling. “We spent the entire afternoon by the garden which is just beautiful, by the way. He is just so sweet, plus the kiss he gave me before he left was different from the others. It was more special and he went off to bed and I miss him already.” I was still a bit shocked, everything felt new and amazing with him. I did miss him during our time apart, but this was making it a million times better.

          “Okay, so I officially think you guys are the cutest couple ever” Emma said giggling.

          “I agree.” Alma said raising her arm. I looked over at them and started to laugh.

          “Shut up, we are not.” I said not wanting to believe what they were saying.

          “The way he looks at you Katie, is just adorable. It’s like kid when he eat candy.” Emma said with a half smile.

          “I think that is an accurate comparison, Emma.” Alma said with a huge grin. “Plus, he is a lot more attactive in person.” Alma said and we all started to laugh.

          Today Isco was wearing the same shirt from when we parted ways in Madrid. He even smelled the same too. Last time when I was with him he had shaved that morning and I was happy he didn’t shave before today. I thought he was going to shave. I loved his beard a lot, and most of all I like the way he made me feel. I felt safe with him. I’ve never felt this safe with any guy. I usually have the fear that they are going to hurt me, but with Isco… I don’t feel that way at all. It’s like I knew he wouldn’t hurt me at all.

          Emma was looking at me as if she wanted to know what I was thinking, but Alma knew. It still hard for me to open up with any girl part from Alma. I really hated drama and Alma is the one that open up with and well now that Emma is going to be my roommate I guess I have to start opening up to her.

          “He probably won’t play on Sunday, and it’s all because of me” I said to both of them.

          “What? He has to play,” Emma was shocked, just as I was when Isco told me.

          “But why is it your fault?” Alma asked me.

          “Well, Pellegrini thinks that his head won’t be in the game because he is playing against my favorite team, and because it’s the first time I will be there watching him play.” I sighed deeply because if he doesn’t play I will be heartbroken. I want to see him play more than anything.

          “He’s right Katie.” Alma said and I started to bite my lip.

          “But he has to play and if he does play you have to have a poster that says something like ‘Isco give me your shirt!” Emma said laughing and Alma joined in. “or something dirty.”