Chapter 46 - All night long

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 46 - All night long

Katie

From the text message I got 5 minutes ago, I understood that Isco wasn't going to play today. Pellegrini wants to save some of the players for the final against Sevilla, but he is risking the seconds spot in la Liga. Isco and Ignacio Camacho are in the stands while Portillo gets a shot to prove himself again. Pellegrini makes weird decisions that drive me crazy.

Lucky me that I get to watch a match with my footballer boyfriend and one of my favorite players. It was still a bit weird for me. I couldn't get over the fact I was dating Isco. I wasn't sure if he could see how I felt most of the time. I was sitting there alone in Cornella knowing that at some point my boyfriend was going to appear and scare the living hell out of me. So of course, I had my guard up.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew it was him. I looked up to see him wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He kissed my cheek then sat down next to me with Ignacio Camacho next to him.

"Hello beautiful." He said grinning like a 5 year old and putting an arm around me.

"Hello Romantico." I said smiling and giving him a kiss. "Who do you think will score?" I said looking at him and Ignacio Camacho.

"I say Juanmi." Ignacio Camacho said with a smile and waving at me.

"I say Portillo and Juanmi." I smiled and when I was about to answer the refs and the players walked into the pitch.

The game was a bit stressful. Real Madrid was losing, but we still had a tie. Isco was squeezing my hand, and Ignacio Camacho the other one, and it felt a bit numb. I was about to complain but Portillo scored and we all jumped and screamed. The second goal was a penalty. Malaga had another win and a 1 point advantage from the team in 4th place.

The match ended 0-2, but I wasn't thinking about that on the drive home. I was actually thinking about the two days Isco has free and will spend with me. I was driving to my flat while Isco talked about how nervous and excited he was for the final. He told me that his mom had my ticket to the final already. I was going to be sitting with the Alarcon family, who are all going to be wearing Malaga shirts. The final was going to be in el Bernabeu, and I wasn't excited about that part.

"Antonio can't wait to see you again." Isco said with a half smile as I parked my car in the usual spot. "He says you are the worst for not even calling him once."

"He needs to build a bridge and get over it." I said with half smile.

"I'll tell him that." He got out of the car and followed me all the way to my room. Even with the quick hello to my roommates. "This looks weird." Isco said as we stepped into my room. My things were in boxes, since I had started packing. All signs pointed to I was moving wherever Isco decided to go next season.

"I know. I still can't believe I am leaving Barcelona." I said feeling him put his arms around my waist.

"You don't have to." He said kissing my neck. I turned around to face him and he quickly pressed his lips against mine.

"I can't be away from you, sorry Barcelona." I said with a half smile and kissing him. We kept kissing and it was pretty obvious what was going to happen next. "You know I work tomorrow." I said as Isco took of my shirt. I knew my hair was now messed up and he kissed me quickly before answering.

"I do." He said kissing my jawline and reaching my lips again. "But that is tomorrow."

I was glad I had put the alarm before the match. I sure hope I can wake up in time tomorrow. Isco wanted t have sex all night, and it was completely understandable. I wanted to be with him more than anything, but I had to work. I pushed him away after the second time and just curled up and fell asleep. At least I tried to. Isco would start kissing my neck, then when I wouldn't open my eyes he would trace his fingers through my back and it gave me chills. He told me how beautiful I was, and how much he loved me. I do not remember at what point I fell asleep, but the beeping from my alarm did wake me up.

"Oh shit!" I said as I sat up on the bed. I looked at the clock and quickly knew I was going to be late. I started to get dressed while Isco was still in bed sleeping. I was so jealous. I walked of the room to get some coffee. I was still extremely tired. I was greeted by the weird half smile on Sergi's face.

"Look Jordi, she's still alive." He said and I tried my best to ignore him. We usually get along, but I wasn't going to let them bother me. "With all those noises that came out of that room last night, I was starting to worry." He said and started laughing.

"Shut up!" I said as I poured myself some coffee.

"She can make fun of us, but when it comes to her she expects us to not say anything." I was literally thinking of ways on how to torture him.

"I want to hurt you, but I am late." I was glaring at him.

"So, how many times did you do it?" He asked and I resisted the urge to throw my coffee in his face. I walked back to my bedroom to put my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Isco asked. he sounded extremely tired.

"Work." I said looking in the mirror putting my hair into a bun.

"Have fun, Kat." He said signaling for me to come closer. He kissed me lightly on the lips then smiled.

"I love you." I said smiling. "oh, please don't tell Sergi or Jordi about last night." I said reaching the door.

"Will do. Tell them everything." He said closing his eyes. I was going to protest when he stopped me. "I was kidding, go." He said and I left. I grabbed my purse and my ocat. Just when I was about to leave, I stopped and turned to look at Jordi and Sergi.

"Sergi!" I said and he looked up from his paper. "We did it all night." I said with a wink. I closed the door behind me knowing my lie would drive him crazy.