Chapter 44 - Happy Birthday Isco.

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 44 - Happy Birthday Isco.

Katie

         After spending a whole week with Isco, I knew moving to Malaga or where ever he chooses to go will be the right choice. We spent almost every moment we could together. We went to the beach or the bowling alley. We just enjoyed each other's company. I met a couple of the other wags, and they all wanted to spend more time with me. It made me smile the thought of a new life waiting for me here one summer is over. I was ready for the change, and it was only just 3 months away. I was ready for him to meet my family, and now I didn't have doubts that this was the man I wanted to marry.

         Today I was going to meet the rest of his family. I was loving Malaga more everyday that passed. I was finishing my make up when Isco appeared in the bathroom. He stood behind me and just watched me. I caught his reflection on the mirror and smiled at him. He had been doing that a lot. Just looking at me and smiling. It made my insides go crazy and it was a feeling that hasn't happened to me in a long time. I was used to having him around now.

         Isco finally turned 23 today. He was wearing a light purple button down shirt with black dressy pants. I caught a glimpse of the watch I had given him this morning. He took a few steps closer to the sink and grabbed the necklace he had given me 6 months ago. It felt like a lifetime ago now. He was holding it out waiting for me to finish with my make up for him to put it on.

         "Zip me up." I said closing the red lipstick. He zipped up my dress and then helped me put on the necklace. "Did the bartender arrive?" I asked as we start walking back to the room.

         "He did." isco responded as I put on my pink pumps. I had planned his birthday party the week I was here, and I just wanted it to be perfect. Isco was now fixing his hair in the bedroom mirror.

         "I like it when you're hair is sticking up." I said with a laugh fixing my tight black dress for the last time.

         "I'm sorry. I don't dress for you," He said walking towards the door and opening it.

         "I thought you were," I said holding his hand. "Happy Birthday." I said for like the 100th time today.

         "Thank you." He said kissing me. "I can't wait to show everyone my new watch"

         "Actually..." His face was priceless and I held back the laugher.

         "Who's seen it?" He asked with a serious face.

         "Jesus Gamez. He helped me pick it out." I grinned and he shook his head. "I'm not good at shopping, and sometimes I pay too much for things. So I asked Jesus to help me, sue me." I said making him laugh.

         "Well, I'll be sure to tell him I love it." He said kissing me before stepping out of the room. Hours before Isco and I cleaned the flat a bit. It looked weird to me now. They were pictures of us around the room, but it looked a lot cleaner.

         The phone rang and Isco answered it. His parents entered the room a few minutes later and wished him a Happy Birthday. Isco's mom pulled me into a hug. It surprised me, but I liked how we've fixed our relationship. I forgave her for what she said and sometimes she still felt like she had to make it up to me. The apartment started to fill up slowly and it was a bit overwhelming. Isco just lip with the room showing off his watch.

         I was happy when Jordi, Emma, Sergi and Alma arrived. I could finally show them around the place. All of the other wags were really sweet to me and my friends, and  was so happy that it felt like a dream. I think Emma and Antonio had the most fun at the party. They told everyone about how Isco and I met and added little small stories there were not true. Isco's family was nice too. They wanted to get to know me, and they always thanks me for making Isco happy. Once the over, Isco's parents helped us clean up. They kissed up goodbye, then left.

         "Thank God, that is over." Isco said and I giggled. "I thought it would never end." He said walking back to his room. I followed behind him while unzipping my dress. He was unbuttoning his shirt and when we reached the bedroom. The took off his shirt and threw it on the grown and all I can see is his bare chest. "I am so tired."

         "Me too." I said taking off the dress and looking for some pjs. He was looking for his boxers and a shirt. "No more parties until my birthday, and I am not sure if I want to throw one myself." I said putting on my shirt.

         "Perfect." He said pulling me into a hug. "Am I getting my birthday sex?" He said and started kissing my neck.

         "I thought you were tired?" I said giggling and pushing him towards the bed.

         "I will find the energy for that." He said laying me on the bed. His touch made me feel warm inside and his kiss was stronger and even more amazing. It all felt as if it was first time.