Halloween Special: A Thrilling Hunt

A/n: Trick or treat! I know, I'm late but still Happy Halloween. I was planning to post this yesterday but I didn't get the chance to. Anyway, please forgive the misspelled words, incorrect grammar and typo errors. I didn't get to double check. Typed this for 16 hours and my hands are numb.

       Tell me what you think in the comment. Enjoy.

       "Remind me again what we're doing here?" Baji said with quite the shaky voice as he and everyone stood infront of a haunted mansion. "Test of courage remember? Why? You feeling scared?" Karriez said jokingly.

      At the playful accusation Baji huffed and vehemently denied it. Karriez laughed as she fixed the warm, red beanie on her head. "Besides, you said so yourself. It just looks spooky, not like it's really haunted. That's why we're here to prove it right?"

       "Yeah, yeah. But what are they doing here?" Pointed Baji to Kisaki and Hanma. Karriez hit his rude finger. "The more the merrier. Don't be stingy."

      Then he heard the sound of bikes piling up and more and more people began to filter through the mansion gates. There was a forest south of the city, a huge and wide forest and in the midst of it was an old abandoned mansion.

      The local rumours, the story that everyone knew was that anyone who dared venture into the haunted place never returned. Atleast not alive.

       But because they were daring gangsters, of course, as Halloween came instead of trick-or-treating they decided to do a test of courage.

       "I can't believe I'm doing something so childish." Said Izana as he got off his bike. The S62 generation followed suit shortly after. "Tsk! What are they doing here?" Snickered Koko who was beside Inui.

     Toman, Valhalla, Black Dragons and Tenjiku and other individual personalities gathered at the mansion.

      Acapulco mansion. Once belonged to a wealthy couple for decades was now graffitied mercilessly, unmaintained and completely ruined. The large rooms were bleak and beaten by time and natural disasters.

      There was a ballroom where only the skeleton of a grandiose chandelier lay alone in the center. The red carpets that had once been stepped on by royal soles were matted and gray. Air whispered through the gaps on the rafters.

       "Is everyone here?" Karriez spoke through a megaphone. Mikey watched her host the event, like she were the unspoken boss and to his surprise the heads let her be. Perhaps because they also consider her the boss.

      "I know you don't like much talk so, let's skip the pleasantries shall we? Okay. First off, the rules. Simple, no fighting. Repeat after me, no fighting." She paused waiting for the echo and although reluctant, there was a response of grumbling voices.

       "No fighting."

       "Sweet. Now, here's the challenge. According to local legend or cynical mutterings which ever you prefer, treasures of sorts were left behind inside Acapulco mansion.

      So far none had dared to find them and if they did failed to do so, meaning the treasures are probably sitting there wasting away. That or it's a hoax, anyway, team up no more than three please. The team with most treasures by dawn wins and gets bragging rights! Just kidding.

      As per agreement with the leaders of each gang, the team that wins will be awarded with a month of turf immunity. Meaning you can roam around anywhere regardless of territory, to make or break things is up to you."

       Then the clock struck midnight as she popped a confetti as if it were a flare light signalling the beginning of the hunt.

     Karriez watched as the team's walked in through the creepy garden maze and venture inside the mansion.