CVTV 02

Instead of spending my time in my office, here I am, watching the children. The sunlight is busy touching my face. This amusement park is filled by laughter which I envy.

"Mommy! I want an ice cream, please?" A chubby girl kid with curl hair asked her mother. The kid pouted that made her mom sighed as she smiled.

How I wished to be taken care by my mother. My eyes roamed around once again at the place and this time, I caught a pregnant lady.

If I'll be a mom, I will do my best for my child. I sighed and get up. I handed my bag and walk towards where my car is. I used my car key so the door will open automatically.

I'm already an hour late at my work. I sighed as I saw the red light along the way. I stared at it as I manipulate it. From the stop light it went on go light. I smirked as I maneuvered the steering wheel and drove fast to my office.

My stiletto heels clicked against the floor when I started walking in. I flashed a smile when my employees turned their attention to me.

"Good morning, Miss Lena." The security guard bowed as he greet me. I gave him a nod before I headed towards my personal office located at 12th floor of the building.

"Chairwoman Lena, you're meeting will start at 9 this morning. Followed by a private meet up with Mr. Vlad of CTV Real estate." I smiled upon hearing my secretary's voice.

"I see. You're back, did you enjoy your honeymoon?" I replied instead.

"Yes, Chairwoman Lena. Thank you for your consideration." She smiled widely. She's the perfect boss ever! Her mind told.

"I told you, no need to call me 'chairwoman'. Lena or Miss Lena would be fine."

"Noted, Miss. By the way, would you like if I'll bring you a cup of tea?"

"No need. I just had a latte nearby." Tumango siya.

"Alright then I'll be going now, Miss." She bowed her head.

"Sure thing." When my secretary went out, I put on my earpiece so I can now start working.

In just one snap, I am now in the middle of a garden. A garden full of flower bushes. A cold breeze of air blew that made my hair messy. The green grass was perfect. My eyes beamed in happiness as I saw tulips, daffodils, and roses in different colors.

It feels good to work while inhaling the fresh waves of air.

I clasped my hand as I started checking my laptop. Venedicto, our company is the country's best engineer and architect provider. Today's meeting will be about architecture proposals. I have to pick one that will be our 24th branch.

My phone rang as the clock hits 9:00. The timing was perfect, the door opened right after I got back from the garden.

"Chair---Miss Lena, the directors have been sent to your meeting room at 17th floor. You may now come as well."

"Come with me."

Nang buksan ko ang pinto ng meeting room ay dalawang seat na lang ang kulang. That's for me and for Jianna. They all stood up to greet me in chorus. I faced them with a smile.

"Good morning. Shall we start?" I asked after I took my seat. I eyed the two architects who are going to present their work. I gave them a warm smile, hindi man halata ay alam kong kinakabahan silang pareho.

I can hear them talking inside their heads.

"M-My proposal will be as simple as this. Please take a look to my printed copies. As you see, the building will just have three floors and an underground room." My brow shut up as I take a look on his design. The underground room will be the staffs' resting area. While the first floor will be the appointment floor, second floor will be where the offices are and the last floor will be the meeting room. Quite good.