CVTV LAST CHAPTER

CASSIUS

I stopped my car when the red light appeared.

"Wala pang pag-asang mag-asawa ang kuya mo, Thunder. Come on, give me a grandchild." Papá whined on the other line. Nangungulit na naman sa akin palibhasa papalit-palit ng babae si Terron.

Napahilot ako sa aking sentido. Isang buwan na niya akong kinukulit na mag-asawa na. Para namang madali ang mag-asawa.

I rested my elbow in the bridge of my car's window.

"Pà, ayoko pang mag-asawa. Sakit sa ulo 'yon e." I scoffed, touching the tip of chin.

"You'll eat your own words, my boy." Napangiwi ako sa tinawag niya sa akin.

I moved my head to my side, making my eyes see a gorgeous woman presented in a billboard. My eyes roamed around the rectangular billboard, looking for her name and other information.

The first woman who caught my attention, huh? I see.

"Wait for my wedding photos next month, Pà." Kumbinsido at nakangisi kong huling sabi kay Papà bago ko pinatay ang usapan namin.

Lenacynth Venedicto, owner of Venedicto, the highest paid company for providing high class materials, engineers and architects.

For a thousand year, I have no definition of my woman's type but I have it now. My woman's type is Lenacynth Venedicto.

Later that day, I went to her and discovered that she's the popular cursed moon goddess. I even add a bothersome to her life.

A trouble that she can't escape unless she'll be mine. In just one lay of her in flesh, I know that she'll be mine. By hook or by crook.

I'm attracted to her, that's for sure.

I got a taint of her blood and I want more. The sweetness of her blood and its smell of rose left a desire on me. But I stopped myself. For some strange reason, I don't want her to be hurt despite the fact that I just gave her a painful trouble.

I tried to satisfy myself by biting different ladies but it did nothing.

I can hear her screams from where I am. Those screams made me want to make her freed but I think it's a good thing that I didn't. October 11, that year, our marriage was sealed.

She marked me. My wife is the cursed moon goddess, Mrs. Lenacynth Venedicto-Vlad. My one and only.

I watched her sleeping soundly, I've never felt this contented and happy before. I touched her cheeks, earning a sleepy groan from her making me chuckle.

Every moment with her is precious to me.

"Cas, can we have a late night date?" Her sweet voice filled my ear, making my heart flutter.

"Late night date? Sure, hon. Saan ba tayo?" I smiled to her, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Sa ere, let's fly?" I chuckled when I heard her suggestion. I thought it'll be 'normal romantic' date but well, I forgot that it's my Lena. Always the extraordinary.

And we did, I even had a chance to steal a kiss on her while we were in the air. She's my serenity.

I love her. Deeply and madly. But the messed up world that I have can't just let us have that peaceful life.

I can't just stand there and watch until my wife was touched by those filthy hand of my enemies. I've been chased by them.

I've been careless, killing all those who did wrong on me. Killing all those who mess with me. I always does killing that earns a lot of enemies but back then, I don't fucking care. I don't give a damn but not this time, hindi ngayon na pati ang asawa ko ay hinahabol na nila. Hindi ngayon na siya na ang pinagtutuunan ng galit nila.