CVTV 08

I ran as fast as I could towards the crowd that I left awhile ago. I'm almost trembling because of fear and they all notice that.

"Can you please let me leave? It's an emergency, I'm sorry. M-My..." Natataranta kong sabi. I was left dumbstruck when I was about to tell about him. What should I call him in front of this person?

"M-My...My h-husband got into an accident. Please---"

"You may go on. Please be safe." Mrs. Morrison uttered and signalled me to go.

"Thank you." Was the last word I said before I ran again. Ilang beses pa akong tinawag ni Jia pero hindi ko na siya nilingon.

Nang makapasok sa kotse ay nangangatal akong nagmessage ulit sa number niya. Ilang beses akong nagkaroon ng typos and I was frustrated as fuck. Ilang beses ko tuloy na inulit ang message ko.

Husband:

Where in the hell are you? You moron, I will kill you by myself.

My heart keeps pounding so hard inside my chest that I feel like it's about to came out of my chest.

My hands feel numb while maneuvering my car. When my phone beeped, I used my power so it will fly towards me. Dahil sa napakabilis na pagpapatakbo ng sasakyan ay ilang beses akong halos makabangga. Umiingit na ang sasakyan habang minamaneho ko iyon pero pinagpatuloy ko lamang ang pagmamaneho ko.

Husband:

In your home.

Nang maiparada ko ang sasakyan ay tumakbo na ako hanggang sa marating ko ang pintuan. I knocked hard to it that I feel like my bones will break. I was puffing my breath hardly because of how I rushed here.

"Hey, I'm here! Open this damn door!" I screamed frustratingly while still hitting the door. I just stopped when I heard footsteps coming.

My mouth gaped open when I came to face him. Safe and sound. No bloodshed, wound and bruises. He's smirking like a real jerk that makes my blood raise.

CASSIUS

Fuck that bastard who put an incense to my office to put me in sleep so he can beat me up. I'll get back to you, Terron. I woke up having excruciating pain with blood streaming down from my wounds. He really doesn't play fair at all.

I winced as I felt pain again. My eyes lit as I use my abilities to treat my wounds. Damn, I haven't drank any blood for quite a while and this happens, he really wants me dead huh?

I'm about to get up from the floor when my phone vibrated from the pocket of my jeans. I opened the message in quick when I saw that it came from Lenacynth. Darn, I haven't finish our call. Did she rush towards here? I suck.

Wife:

Where in the hell are you? You moron, I will kill you by myself.

A smirk plastered on my lips as I wrote a reply message on her. Pinilit kong tumayo nang marinig ko siyang sumigaw. What a mess I have.

My muscles feels sore but I have to pretend that nothing happened. I don't want her to be bothered by this when in the first place, I should deal with it myself.

I faced her with a smirk that made her lips parted. When he regained herself, rage was readable in her eyes and expression. Her lips formed a grim line making her gorgeous face form a fierce face. Oh God, I'm dead. I sure am.

Her palm flew to my cheek. It spasm hard that I'm sure her palm hurts because of its strike. I let my head turn to left when she slapped me hard.

"You tricked me, didn't you?" Her cold voice and eyes sent shivers down to my spine. She's mad. She's upset.