7

I opened the door not caring about anyone seeing me.

"you expect me to believe that you the man who fucked my at the time wife had fucked another man and got knocked up the exact time she was screwign you?" I asked

"please let me in and I'll show you" he says

I sighed and stepped back gesturing him in before I shut and locked the door then headed towards the couch.

"start talking and showing proof of this kids she's carrying not being yours" I tell him

I pulls out tons of pictures and papers.

 "read and look and this" he says

So I sit there and look at every single picture.

"while she and I were screwing she was screwing hale. Which I didn't know till one of my brothers in the club had mentioned it when the news of her being pregnant was announced and they questioned her.  Her silence was very cautious and made me curious. so I talked with him and he told me as well las showed me these pictures of Tara being with Hale, going in and out of his house in the afternoon and not leaving till early hours of the morning. the paper work is a test that St. Thomas had done that I never knew could be done in order to check to see if the baby would be like Abel and I as well as my little brother and mother or not. but when the results came back its then that I saw my dna was not part of the unborn child.  which I confronted her about and she confessed" he says while he sat a tape recorder down and pressed play making Tara's voice fill the room confessing to the who screwing and having deputy Hale's baby.

"How do I know this isn't some bullshit game the two of you are trying to pull on me to make me think that she not only cheated on me with you but the deputy as well?"

He sighed.

"I guess you cant unless Hale confesses to you the whole thing or someone from St.Thomas who knows the actual truth since Tara's been sharing her experience of being with me and Hale with some of her colleagues reveals it to you," he says

I sighed and looked at all the paperwork and saw it wasn't fake that the whole thing was real which with Tara being a doctor she has access to the hospital computer and she's got some connections to people there who'd be able to type this up for her and make it believable.

"Well till that happens I'm just gonna think this is all bullshit and a trick of short. till I'm proved wrong." I tell him

"fair enough just know that I am sorry and I know that that's not enough since I screwed your wife when that wasn't gonna be the agreement had that plan ever taken place. But I truly am sorry for what I had done with her for two months." he says before he gets up and shows himself off.

the next day when I headed into work I did a little snooping to see if the test Jax mentioned was actually done and it turns out it was and that the DNA part of it doesn't reveal a match with Jax's, that has no match at the time. so now I have to wait till Hale gives both or something and see if that DNA matches the unborn child like Jax says it would. 

Which according to this he was scheduled to come in for a DNA test himself so I'll wait for that result to come in before I recheck and go from there til then I will occupy my self with my actually job.