14

When Jax got home that was the same time a great friend moved to town.

I introduced the two and Jax learned plenty about me from her.

"Wait so I thought Tara was your first full experience." 

"she was, but Lyssa was my first actual lez experience" I explained.

he looked between the two of us.

"would you to be willing to put on a show for me or let me watch her eat you out?" he asked

I looked at Lyssa and smiled.

"what do you say Lyssa wanna eat me as you had so long ago?" I asked

"I'm game" she says

I take her's and Jax's hand and lead them up to mine and Jax's room where Lyssa sit Jax on the bed before we strip each other bare and start making out. he makes a sound of appreciated while I'm lost in pleasuring Lyssa.

Once I lay down Jax sits over my head and grabs my legs while Lyssa feasts on my pussy like she's starved.

"Oh Lyssa baby, your mouth feels so damn good. I love when you eat me like you're a staved woman who's not ate in a long time" I moaned 

Jax starts the really get into cause he moves around and lays to where he can really watch Lyssa tongue my hole up close.

"So damn wet Nov" Lyssa.

"I guess knowing my hubby is watching my bestie eat my kitty got me like this" I confess.

She smirks before she really starts eating me out like an hungered beast.

I do like I had done Jax I rake my fingers through her hair before fisting a handful and arching my  back.

when I cum and squirt at least three times she pulls back while Jax moves as she lays over me and kisses me while I roll us over and go down on her leaving marks on her breath before I ravish her pussy like she's never experienced.

"fucking shit you eat pussy so damn crazy" Jax comments

"it feels incredible," Lyssa says

"Her mouth works my dick to so many fucking orgasms I go sensitive and that's when she craves sex." Jax tells Lyssa

"Oh I know how you feel cause she is pulling a damn orgasm outta me know," Lyssa says as she cums. 

I laid there pulling multiple orgasms out of Lyssa before she practically taps out. then I strip Jax and gett him off before we give Lyssa a sex show.

"fuck you look so damn beautiful riding him" she comments'

I winked at her before I leaned down and started making out with Jax while Lyssa rubs my clit making my walls react and I moan as well as Jax.