17

Jax's pov~~

I was heading to Nova's office to spend some time with her and check on her as well as our baby when I heard her talking with someone. At first I thought it to be someone of importance till I heard disturaght in Nova's voice which I will not tollorate where she and our baby is concerned.

I waked in without knocking and seen Tara there. So I shut the door and stood before it.

"you ok Baby?" I asked Nove as I looked at her

She took a deep relaxing breath closing her eyes briefly before nodding.

"Yea I'm ok" she says opening her eyes and looking at me.

"what's going on?" I asked

"old issues resurfising and drama that follows one of my soon to be fired workers" I replied

 Tara shot Nova a look and Nova shot one back. 

I know Noa can hold her own with no problem but I will do anything and everything I need to to protect her and our baby same with my other wife Lyssa and our baby. the ladies are my world and our babies are as well like Abel.

" What could possibly be the issue she's complaining about now?" I asked

"where you fucked two women knocking us up and having kids with us. Tara thinks she's got the right to hound me about being with you as if she has room to talk when she screwing a cop who's married. where you're married to the two women you knocked up.and in our lives not making up petty shit excuses about being absent like Tara's little cop lover" Nova says

 Tara glared at Nova and Nova smile which Tara didn't like and she went to attack Nova which Nove socket her right in the face causing Tara to drop while I walked over and grabbed up Tara.

"your fired get your shit and get out of here. you try to get me fired I'll show proof that you lunged at me and I was protecting my unborn child. so get your fucking pathetic ass out of my office and Hospital." Nova said standing in Tara's face before I escorted Tara to the door where Nova walked ver and opened the door right when security showed up.

"I want this woman escorted off this premises she's no longer a doctor so get her out here" Nova ordered as I handed Tara over to the security guard who walked off with her while Nova sat back down and called someone.

"Yea Unser I meant her dealt with. she attacked me and I hit her knocking her on her ass protecting my unborn baby. I didn't know what she was gonna do and I will not allow some pathetic woman to try and harm my innocent baby cause she's booking your deputy who married" Nova said as I shut the door and stood beside her.

"Thank you Unser," she says before hanging up her phone then sitting down and starting typing away on the computer taking proximity twenty minutes to do whatever she was doing before she sat back and rubbed her stomach and looked up at me.

"fuck now I'm damn horny" Nova says making me laugh

"well stand up and lean over your desk," I tell her she does and I push her chair back before I bunch up her dress and mess with my pants and fuck her brains out as I cover her mouth so she doesn't draw attention.

When she cums at least three times and I cum twice I pull out and fix myself before I knelt down and licked her clean since I had nothing else to clean her pussy with.