16

Since Lyssa has come to charming and we were intimate things between Jax and I have changed. we added Lyssa to our marriage which we are now in a polyamory relationship and are loving every minute of it.

Jax of course loves having two pussies to fuck, we enjoy getting fucked by his dick. 

Abel enjoys having two mommies. 

Gemma was surprised by the whole outcome but then got excited saying its more chances of having more grandbabies which is just what she is gonna have cause both Lyssa and I are expecting. I'm a month more than Lyssa but we think the babies will come at the same time.

The pregnancy sex that the three of us have is seriously more orgasmic than the none pregnancy I cause due to the change in hormones and body.

When the guys at the club found out about our relationship they were like Gemma at first surprised but then they celebrated it and congratulated us.

they of course told Jax he was a lucky fucker to have two pussies to fuck and not have to deal with boring pussy.

Which I found to be funny since a porn hoe claimed marriage pussy was boring pussy.

When Gemma found out that she is to be a grandma twice one after the other she was beyond happy and she threw a dinner to celebrate that Lyssa and I are expanding her little family as well as ours. and we are giving her just what she wanted plenty of grand babies.

Abel when he found out he's to be a big brother took it upon himself to help out the best he can though with him being two years and cant do much but its the thought and idea that counts.

He loves talking to our stomach telling his little siblings all about his day and he reads tho them which melts mine and Lyssa's heart.

Just the other day Lysaa and I had a little run in with my ex. which she about flipped shit.

"So I was thinking they could share a room and then when they get older decided if they wanna stay sharing or not" Lyssa says

I was about to talk when Tara beat me to it.

"Wow you've gotten yourself pregnant by the guy who cheated on you and your cheating on him with another woman" she commented

I looked at her as did Lyssa

 "for your information nosy ass heifer we are married not that its any of your business what she or I do but she and I are married," Lyssa says

"as for Jax well he's been buried in endless pussy that belong to his wives. and of course we are pregnant its what happens when you have a man screwing you endlessly with no issue what so ever" I commented

And her jaw dropped. 

I smiled and walked off with Lyssa

as she and I continued our talk of or babies.