Chapter Four: Human Err

Zurich

"Naforah, how strange seeing you here," I dim my eyes at her. Where ever she is there is always some trouble. Of all the girls I have fucked, I concede she is always the one to bring the best sex my way, but also problems. She is always getting into shit she calls 'exciting', when everyone else calls it deep shit.

I haven't seen her in at least ten years since she ran off with my cousin Alexander. Now she's at this nightclub in the city, amongst all these humans with a glass of human blood in her hand.

She smiles mischievously at me.

"I got bored, you know me," She shrugs.

"Bored of him after only ten years?" I scoff, leaning back on the bar counter. We are barely whispering to each other in this loud music, and I notice a human looking at us funny. Must be wondering how we can even hear each other to have a conversation. I smirk but don't look his way. "Ten years is like a day in our world, so you didn't get bored. What did you do?"

She furrows her brows at me and takes a sip of her blood.

"I fucked his brother," She shrugs.

I don't react. She has to be joking. She fucked Emile?

"You. are. chaos." I scoff.

"Don't you know it," She says, walking up closer to me with a lustful fire in her eyes. She grabs the front of my jeans, stroking my dick through them as she exposes her fangs against my neck. Fuck...

"Naforah, do not start nothing you know I will have to finish," I sigh.

"Always hoping you do," She says, kissing my neck.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me.

"Let's play," I say, giving in.

She pulls away to smile at me, checking my eyes to see if I was serious.

"You were never able to resist me, Letifer" She smiles, feeling proud.

"And you know not to call me that, don't you?" I growl at her. Her smile fades, then returns with a vengeance.

"The sex was always better when you were angry with me, anyway," She smiles devilishly at me.

"So, what you are saying is," I smirk at her, gripping her closer to me, "There was a time when it was bad?"

"Impossible," She grins. "There is only a scale of good to fucking amazing with you,"

I smirk at her.

Good answer.

We aren't in my apartment fully and already Naforah has ripped off my shirt and somehow got herself fully naked in the blink of an eye. Her body was built by the gods. Every curve, every round, Fleshy bit...my throat burned with lust as I admired her  breasts and toned body. I'd eat her is she were food. She's the most gorgeous psychopath I ever saw. My dick was rock hard just by the sight of her.

"Don't hold back," She grins at me walking backwards towards the wall. I grabbed her by the throat and braced her against it, dipping my fangs into her neck. She gasps, but I know I'm not hurting her...to us vampires, biting amongst each other is pure bliss. Grabbing both her legs I hoisted them up into the creases of my forearm and eased my way into her. She flicks her head back and I ram inside of her repeatedly. Her pupils got red as she moaned out in agonizing pleasure.

"If I ever gave you the impression that I brought you here to not destroy you, I apologize," I whispered sternly, looking into her eyes while sinking deeper inside of her. She doesn't whimper, and I expect nothing less from Naforah's demented ass.