Chapter Thirty-Three- Hello, Parent.

Zurich

How did we get here? How did I let this shit happen?

If someone had asked me how this all would play out, I would've told them with me as King. With me ruling over the Donatus community and my father retired and living his best life somewhere-travelling and entertaining himself with the crotch of young women and a lifetime supply of blood.

Blood.

I haven't drank any in a while. Liquor, proving to be a fair substitute. I sat in the back of the limousine with Iminan, as the gates to Imperium opened up for us. He was against me coming with him, but I wouldn't miss this. However, it may turn out. Excited is not the word I'd used, but I'm hoping someone tries me today. We've both secured ourselves with Armour spells courtesy of the Maleficus' at House of Embry. No magic can get to us today...makes for a more, fair fight if one should occur- and the masochist in me that wanted to punish himself even more for all I've done, wanted one to happen. I wanted Maaldamir or any one of them to try me today.

It isn't lost on me that I should want the opposite of this, but I wanted them to suffer, all of them. I kind of wish Siane and Dubois were here, but the two imbeciles have been as quiet as a Deadman after embalming. Not a word. Funny how she made it her right time to contact me when at Quintin Hill through a mirror messenger, and now? Not a threat, not a reminder that she has me by the balls.

I scoffed as Castile opens the door of the Limousine. It's been a while since I've seen him. The last time was at Imperium when he and Nyon declared they could not choose my side between crown and prince. I understood, then and still do now. They would have likely died had they gone on this suicide mission with me.

Iminan stepped out of the vehicle and was greeted by Castile...he didn't even see me and attempted to close the door. I put my hand in the way to see his shock. His eyes peeled out widely at me and as he physically shook in amazement, his facial piercings moved, too.

"Sire, what are you doing here?" He whispered, hunched down at the door. I smirked at him. "I came for the meeting, of course."

"You cannot be here!" He whispered, which was very telling. He was in fact still loyal to me.

I smirked at him as I exited the vehicle. I placed my hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently.

"Relax, my friend, anything that happens today, I am well prepared for."

"I do not believe you are," He scoffed, "A lot has changed, Sire-"

"As I am sure he knew before he set foot back on this land!" Her shrieking voice was unwelcome. Margaret... who knew the old bitch was still here? Maaldamir must be stressed beyond rationale. I scanned her up and down with a look of disgust on my face. She refused to wear clothes, becoming of the mother of a princess, as usual. Skintight leather skirt, black leather high boots and a sheer gold top that revealed her shoulders.

Her pale white skin looked ashier than usual and her red hair was in a ponytail to show off her demon face. I abhorred this woman.

"Brother, you've come to die, eh?" Zaphrina giggled behind her before she ran into my arms. I felt unusual at first since we do not usually hug, but I let it happen. She must've missed having someone to annoy.

I smirked into her hair. The little bastard must have realised the shit I'm really in. I missed her, too, for all intents and purposes. "No, but I have come to have a word with our father and hope he tries something rash. I truly was not hoping to be met with hugs- or your dreadful mother for that matter."

Zaph released me and looked up at me with her usual glare, before punching my arm.

"I hope father gives you a good slap to the mouth, at least to be kinder to my mother."