chapter 1 the letter

Dear Anubia

from today on, you are no longer member of this school, in fact you are an outcast, you wanna know why coz we say so and until you apologise for your behaviour towards us especially me- Prodigy. I will make your life hell not only that, everyone in school will turn against you. Don't forget after all we are the most popular guys in school. So feel free to find us to make a formal apology in front of the whole school on your knees begging for our forgiveness. See you around.

Oh wait I forgot we have dance and music together how could I forget. See you later!

From your fate deciders

MB- prodigy, roc, prince and ray!

I don't know how it all started, but all I know was my life was over, there was no way around it. Maybe if I had just stayed at home today none of this would have happened. I'm still trying to recall how it all started. Was it the day I saved that boy from drowning?

 I and my friend had decided we were going to go swimming, but my dad had called me to tell me, I needed to make a delivery for him. Jumping of my bike, I made my way to the big gates of the school, no student were in sight. I pushed the gate open and walked to the entrance, seeing the signboard that signalled: swimming, art and cookery on the left.

 I stopped at a door, it looked like the swimming room, but just to make sure I went it. That’s when I saw it; it looked like a black figure underwater. It took me a minute to process it, quickly I stripped off my clothes, and luckily I had on my swimwear underneath my clothes.

"Help! Help" Diving in I pulled the person to the surface, I performed quick CPR after the fourth time, he coughed up water, and he looked at me in surprise.

"What are you doing here? You’re not meant to be here" wow that’s the thank you I get for saving his ass. He knew what I was thinking

"I didn't ask you to save my life. I wanted to end it. Now leave" I scoffed and put my clothes back on, even though I still had my swimwear on.

"Word of advice: if you love yourself, don't come back here again, in fact don't return. The place is dangerous; they will bully you, hurt you and make your life hell and don’t tell anyone about happened here. You got it?"

"Yes. As long as you promise not to try and kill yourself again, I know I don't know you, but don't be selfish and kill yourself and let me carry the guilt around knowing I could have done something to save you."  Not bothering to wait for his response, I ran out of the swim house, made my delivery and jogged out of the gate.

'Don’t return/ bully you/ hurt you' it was etched in my brain since that day. I vowed never to return, even if my dad had to make the deliveries himself. But what I didn't know was my mum had applied me for a scholarship at the school, not only that, it would be my new school from now on.

Remembering that day clear as day, I tried so hard to get her on my side. She wasn’t listening as far as she was concerned, it was the best school here, and I should consider myself lucky to be going since only the riches could afford to go there, but they made space each year for one kid from under privileged background to come there.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I heard murmuring behind me. I stared at the note that was placed in my locker and read it again.

Now I knew shit was about to go down and I am not about to go down without a fight.