Chapter 27- Pre Wedding

We laid together staring into space it was so obvious something was on his mind. Was I that bad I knew he was experienced? So I turned the other way pulling the sheets tighter. I felt him shift next to me and hug me close. His breath hot on my neck.

"Want to go again?" he asked, I smiled, letting him kiss me again.

>>>> 

ANUBIA POV

Earlier that week.

"You will be coming to the wedding wouldn't you?" she asked innocently. I worked my way around her but she grabbed my hand.

"I would advise you to come to the wedding." she said sternly.

"And why is that?"

"Because if you know what is good for you, you would keep your mouth shut. Shame your father had to lose his job, but you just never back down do you?" I felt like I was slapped in the face. I knew there was something dodgy about my father losing his job so quickly. I just knew it. I desperately wanted to wrap my claws around her neck.

"and I would advise not to do nothing drastic, we wouldn't want you homeless or worse your brother losing his scholarship." she grinned, flicking the invitation at me. 

 ****

two days before the wedding...

"I have something to tell you." Alia face flushed as she suddenly stopped wiping the table. I hope it wasn't about Billie and Craig. It was getting to me and she knew it.

"Don't be mad but me and Roc slept together."

"What?" she moved closer; facing me.

"I don't know one thing he was showing me his baby albums, the next I don't know." I huffed.

"His mum just died, have you ever thought maybe he was using you to get his frustrations out. Was he gentle?" she shrugged again.

"That asshole I'm gonna kill him." I head for the door but she stopped me.

"No he wasn't but he apologised he thought I was experienced. I don't mind honestly. At least he doesn't just get up and leave the next morning. He does care about me." my anger lessened. She is so blinded by the love she has for him, she doesn't see he wants sex and that's all. It was Roc after all, the guy doesn’t know what emotions even mean.

"Ok whatever Alia."

"Don’t take your anger out on me, because your boyfriend is engaged to someone else." she saw the hurt on my face and tried to say something but I ran out. This was too much, too much. As soon as someone says something about those two, I snap. It consumed my every dream and thought. It was all everyone talked about. Why couldn’t I have my chance of happiness? It was now getting worse knowing Billie was catching feelings for him. It was obvious even though she denied it. Sooner or later, he’ll start catching feelings too.

"Why me?"

"Anubia." Prince took off his glasses staring at me, I hastily wiped my tears but it was too late and he noticed, pulling me into a hug.

"I have a surprise for you." he pulled me towards the limo and pushed me into the back seat and went and sat in the front with the driver.

"Craig." he kissed me, not waiting. I missed those lips so much. They were meant for me and me only.

"I've missed you." I finally managed to say. He smiled pulling me closer, so I was straddling him.

"I know this sound stupid, but are you coming to the wedding?" I frowned, pushing him.