Chapter 26- Third Game part 2

didnt realise, my mistake that the full chapter didnt upload!!!!

Ray downed his bottle of beer raising his arm in a V as if he was in his zone.

 I wrapped my arm around the girl’s waist, pulling her close and she jumped back. She turned around and my eyes nearly fell out of the socket.

"ALIA?" she ran off and Billie gave me a disgusted look before following her.

"Great. I decide to take my girl out to take her mind off you and possibly get her a man and you turn up with them!" Prince, Ray and Craig appeared beside me, Anubia was beyond pissed but Craig was too busy undressing her with his eyes to notice.

"Our bad we'll leave, there was me coming over to say hi. Come on lets go" Princeton replied jokingly and started backing away.

"Grr, you guys can stay. You might as well come with me." We followed her towards an elevator where she gave the bouncer a hug and exchanged words. The bouncer gave us a nod and moved to the side to let us through. After a quick ride in the elevator, we stepped out onto another platform. This was much nicer and classier than downstairs. The disco lights bounced off the black and white walls, while an upbeat jazz band played live. Couples were swaying their hips to the music and barman were asking people for drinks.

My kind of club

"Kindly get us a booth; I need to get the girls." She rushed back towards the elevator and the four of us rushed over to sit in the one directly in the corner were the fluorescent lights hung low.

“Roc, I can’t believe you never did anything with that girl. She was very pretty.” Ray slurred his words and violently hit me on the back.

“Ow that hurts, that was Alia by the way.”

“Alia as in Anubia’s Alia>” Craig asked and I nodded.  Five minutes later Anubia appeared with the girls in tow and sat in order of Ray on the end, followed by Prince, Craig, Anubia, Billie, me and then Alia. Nu ushered the barman over and ordered some drinks.

"So how do you know about this place?" Ray asked slightly tipsy.

"Big tony downstairs is friends with my big bro." the jazz band stopped playing and the guy on drums sauntered over to our table.

"Hey beautiful, what’s your name?" he asked Alia directly and she giggled and blush like a kid.

"Alia." she finally manages to say.

"Well Alia that names suits you well. This is my number, give me a call whenever you have time and what’s your number?" she carefully read out her number as the guy typed to onto his iPhone. He kissed her hand and walked back. Anubia squealed and hi-fived her.

"Jackass, what a show-off." I muttered but they must have all heard me beacuse six pairs of eyes was on me. I shrugged my shoulders and sipped my drink. It was so awkward at first with tension practically rolling off everyone. I could feel Billie’s evil eye on me and I desperately tried not to look in her direction and Craig every so often would stare at Anubia.

“woah!” Craig was the first one to burst out laughing as Ray fell of the end of the booth, doing a dive action before landing on the floor.  Soon everyone was crying form laughing so much as Ray tried to pick himself off the floor.

A track came on the speakers which Prince and Billie recognised immediately.

"This is my song," they said in unison and ran to the dance floor. Next Craig asked Anubia to dance and she reluctantly agreed, grinning at him, finally it left me, Alia and close to passing out Ray.