chapter 8-Jumped

"Girl we are gonna have so much fun" Alia laughed through the phone. We are so looking forward to this girly weekend, its making us giggle like idiots.

"I'll see you later, I'm just about to leave school." we said bye and I began skipping home. Prod ignored me all day today, which pissed me off because I thought we were getting somewhere. Most especially I think I'm starting to like him... a lot. This scares me because even though I liked Prince, I think that was just a crush. While with Prod, I don’t know I just felt something. I had to talk to Alia about it she'll know what to do.

"Yo bitch" out of nowhere three girls wearing a balaclava attacked me. I didn’t even have time to defend myself before they jumped me. Punching, kicking, pulling my hair but I managed to cover my face with my arms. After a while, I just let them continue and all I could think about before I blacked out was how I never got to tell Prod how I felt when I should have. Or how I never got to say good bye to Alia, Issa and my parents.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Alia POV

At around 7 I started walking over to Anubia's house, I had sent her a text earlier with no reply. Then a range rover pulled next to me and I swear I must have been dreaming because Roc got out. Yes Chresanto aka Roc, I started touching my hair and fixing myself.

"You Alia?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pushed me into the car.

"Sorry I have to do this but it’s an emergency" I didn’t say anything; I just stared at him as he drove like a maniac. He looked over at me and I looked away.

"It’s Anubia" my mind snapped out the trance Roc put me under.

"Anubia! What’s wrong with Anubia?" he explained everything to me and I started crying.

"Anubia, please be ok, oh my God, please be ok" Roc rubbed my shoulder.

"She's ok, Prod has her" WTF?

"What? Prodigy has her? The guy that near enough trying to murder my best friend and has been trying to get with her?" he laughed.

"I guess you could say that, don’t worry she’s getting the best treatment." he added trying to make me feel better.

"Why didn't he just take her to the hospital and are we going to Anubia's?"

"He didn't want to worry Anubia's parent and yes we are going to Prod's house to see her. From what I heard, she has a broken rib, black eye and a few scratches" My best friend, who would do this to her? Roc must have read my mind.

"Don’t worry Prod's on it and so are we" he smiled that sexy smile that I see when I watch their videos on YouTube. Oh my God, I think I'm in love. We got to Prod's house and I have to say: whoa. It’s humongous. There was like 7 cars parked outside his house, with bodyguards as well. Roc grabbed my hand and took me along with him.

"She’s with me" we walked into the elevator. Elevator in his house? Damn! Roc opened a door and Anubia was lying down sleeping. She had a black eye like Roc said and a long scratch down her face. I broke down in tears again. Who would be so cruel to do this to my best friend? 

Prod was leaning against the wall, looking tired as well as scared. He kept staring at anubia every two second. He couldn't keep his eyes off her and he looked in pain.

Roc gave me a hug, I wish I could enjoy it because I have dreamt of this day since forever, but I was too upset about Anubia.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

"Shh she's going to be ok" I could hear sniffing, opening one I looked at my surrounding and saw Alia leaning on Roc. What? That can't be right.

"She’s awake!" Alia ran up to me and nearly crushed me.

"Sorry! I was so worried what happened?" she asked me, but I was still puzzled. What were they going on about? it took me a minute and slowly I remembered: talking to Alia on the phone, the three girls.

I tried to stand up, but the pain was unbearable.

"Just don’t try to stand up" I recognise that voice: Prodigy. What was he doing here?

"Where the fuck I'm I?" he scratched his head before answering me.

"At my house, I didn't want to worry your parents or take you to the hospital so here we are" he tried to laugh, but I just gave him a look. Roc told us, he was leaving and asked if Alia wanted dropping off. She looked from me to Roc and I gave a heads up. That was before she walked up to Prod and whispered something in his ears. His expression turned blank. That’s my girl. Shortly after this they left, leaving me and Prod.

"Anubia-" he came to sit on the bed

"Don’t Prod, you ignored me all day and now all of a sudden you are coming to my rescue, come of it, to actually think I was beginning to like you" I snapped.

"Look I didn't mean to be a jerk towards you, it’s just- did you just say you like me?" he looked shocked

"Yes, I'm not going to lie, I think I like you, but I can't be sure, so I would like to take things slow" he seemed genuinely happy because he gave me a hug, then I realised this wasn’t the clothes I was wearing earlier.

"Erm Prod who dressed me?"

"Haha, don't worry it was my maids. Just so you know: if you are thinking about getting out of here, think again because you are here until Monday afternoon when your parents get back from holiday. I'll see you later" he kissed my cheek and left the room. That boy has the nerves to tell me when I can and can’t leave.

Two maids that I recognised came in giggling. 

"I'm Lea, this is Mia. We are going to be looking after you until you leave"

"Nice to meet you."

"Aw she’s so pretty don't you think? Wow I see why he likes her" they continued talking not even acknowledging I was in the room and after a while I fell asleep.

I woke up time later, and it was thundering and lightning. Shit I am so scared of lightning.

"Ha-ha" Prod made me jump, how long has he been in here.

"You look cute when you sleep"

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Just came to check on you, but I found myself watching you as you slept." he stood up and went to the door.

"I basically came to say goodnight, I'm going to my room. If you want I could sleep with you in here especially since its quite loud outside" I glared at him.

"Don’t even think about" he put his hands out.

"Chill, I was joking Anubia, but my room is two doors down if you need me" with that he left. It thundered and lightning outside again. I tried to go back bed, but the fear was eating me alive.

After about twenty minutes I couldn’t take it, so I went to find Prod.