Chapter 16- be careful

Prince POV

"Prince wait up!" Anubia jogged and grabbed my hand, panting.

"What’s up Nu?" she regained her breath and smiled at me

"Well basically, I want to take Craig out this weekend but I don't know where. I don't want to take him somewhere he doesn't like, you know how he is and I just-

"Nu calm down! Just take him somewhere, I don’t think he would care as long as he was with you ok" I grabbed her shoulder and made her look at me in the eye. She nodded and we walked to History together.

"So you and Prod can’t seem to keep your hands off each uh, getting freaky, I see..." she gave me a funny look.

"None of your business, but do you wanna chill this Friday by the way, my cousin got some tickets to the rock fest, wanna go?" I smiled and hugged her. She knew me too well.

Anubia POV

I noticed Craig sitting on the bench outside staring into space.

"Hey" I waved and sat next to him

"Are you ok?" I nudged him in the chest.

"I don't know, I just have a weird feeling something’s going to happen, I don't know why. It’s like nothing bad has happened to us at all this month. But I feel it’s for a reason you know. Like something big is heading our way" I grabbed his face to make him look at me.

"Craig Crippen, stop being paranoid and enjoy the fact that nothing's happened, so I’m taking you this weekend somewhere for our one moth drama free anniversary." he chuckled and put his arm around me.

"come on hurry up Craig" I dragged his arm as we raced towards Barrak Ltd. it was a huge phone company and it was doing a competition for couples were you win a romantic date for two and a two iPhone 5- Craig already had one but this one was for me and Alia.

"Alright couples, this is what you are going to do, one of you have to pick up the other and the last couple who manages to keep their partner of the ground is the winner." Craig raised one eyebrow and shook his head.

"Come on it will be fun" he put his hands in his pocket and reluctantly agreed. He bent down so I could climb on his back since I was so short. The presenter started the clock and I laid my head on Craig's back.

Five minutes....

"First two out! only eight more couples to go" he kept coming up to us individually trying to find ways for us to fall off. Time ticked and another three couples fell with five left.

"What do you eat? My back is hurting?" I pouted at Craig and he smirked at me. I felt bad and was about to jump down.

"What are you doing?! We are about to win this game and you’re going to jump down. Don’t even fucking think about it" what an asshole what has gotten into him?

"I thought you said..."

"Just because I said it doesn't mean I want you to get down" Craig has been carrying me for 45 minutes when three couple fell leaving us and another couple. People were cheering us on and after another ten, we and another couple hadn’t fallen off, so they started making the floor shake. But I was determined to win this for me, Alia and Craig.

Ten minutes later...

"oooh we have a winner!" the presenter shouted and I jumped off craig back, screaming! The crowd was clapping and cheering.

"What are your names?"

"Craig and Anubia"

"Well done guys, here is your two iPhone and tickets for a romantic date at Zuni Cafe. Why don’t you pick her up and we'll take a photo of both of you" Craig scrunched up his face, but I made a face, he couldn’t resist and he agreed. He picked me up smiling and I kissed him.