chapter 9- My beautiful Anubia

My whole body was aching when I knocked on Prod's door. There was no answer, so I went it. His house amazes me so much. His freaking room is the size of my whole house put together. I could hear someone singing and knew it was Prod.

I looked around the room- from the ceiling to trophies and medals on the wall, to the pictures with which one of them I'm guessing was his mom. She was so pretty and they look so much alike. The eyes, the smile: it’s all the same.

"Anubia" I put the picture down and turned to Prodigy. He had a towel wrapped around his waist with water dripping from his six packs. He must have just got out of the shower.

"What do you want?" he asked, smirking at me. My mind can't seem to recall what I came here for. He came closer and picked up his trousers from the bed and put it on. At that moment I looked away, I was already drooling; I didn’t want him thinking I was a pervert even though we are kinda together.

"Th-the thunder and lightning was disturbing me, so I couldn't sleep." he nodded slowly as if he didn’t quite believe my story. Shoot me for stuttering. He jumped into his bed and picked up the remote. He continued staring at his TV until he turned his attention to me.

"Well aren't you gonna get into bed?"

"Aren’t you gonna put on a t-shirt?" he laughed.

"Whats up, you don't like what you see?"

"I never said that" I replied, chucking a pillow at him, wincing I climbed into his bed. He turned off the TV and we were at opposite ends of the bed. Secretly I wanted to cuddle with him, I mean we only started liking each other; I wasn’t ready for sex or anything. We haven't even had out first proper kiss.

It thundered yet again and I etched closer to Prod. He must have got the hint because he put his arms around me and stroke my back gently, not wanting to hurt me any further. I put my hands on his six packs touching each of them.

"Anubia don't do that" WTF have I done?

"Don’t do that, because your touch does things to me and if you don't stop I may be forced to seduce you." I laughed at Prod before I playfully kicked him. This Prodigy was so different from the one I first met.

"If I tell you something, promise me not to laugh" he agreed.

"I am scared of thunder and lightning, that's part of the reason I came in here. Another reason is because... I wanted to be close to you." he hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"Wanna know something?" I nodded

"I heard you when you knocked on the door; I just wanted to see your reaction when I came out of the shower, dripping with water, only wearing a towel. Just wanted to test, if the effect I had on you when I caught up with you in PE was a spur of the moment thing or maybe you genuinely thought I was sexy, attractive, ho-"

"You’re so full of yourself" we both chuckled. I could hear his heart beating fast as we both remained in silent.

"Good night my beautiful Anubia" I smiled

"Good night Craig" with that we both drifted off to sleep.