chapter 12- I don't know

On my way to school, I called Alia and told her everything. 

"We’ll talk about it later at work, oh my god. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know" I mumbled back, it was starting to scare me I don’t remember anything at all except from when I saw the bitches talking to Justin.

 When I got to school people were giving me dirty looks, but I thought it was because I was dating prod. Some girl even called me a 'cheating slut', and threatened me but I didn’t care. But as soon as I walked into the giant entrance hall: I saw it. There plastered on the beautiful walls were pictures of me- in my pants and bra and Justin-shirtless, he was on top of me with his mouth on mine.

There was another one with my arms around his neck; finally there was the picture of me lying on the bed. All of a sudden I felt dizzy because I don’t remember any of these things. Maybe i was raped, but in the picture it looked like I was into it as well.

Picking up one of the pictures I tossed it in the bin but it was no use, there was thousands of these stuck everywhere. Everyone’s eyes fell on me and I could hear mumbling and whispering as they huddled in groups around me.

"After all Prodigy has done for you this is how you repay him?" Stacy stood in front of me smirking, while Lauren and Katie looked on the verge of tears.

"I wouldn’t be surprised if you had something to do with this." 

"Typical, instead of taking responsibility for your own actions you blame others, selfish bitch. I mean what can we expect after all you are only here on scholarship, people like you give our school a bad name" Stacy turned to the crowd and began giving them a speech. I felt so helpless because there was no one to defend me. Unless... I scanned the hall for Jen.

Then my eyes fell on her

"Jen you believe me don’t you? You know I wouldn’t do this, you know how I feel about prod" she cowered away from me like I was a disease and shook her head.

"Prod liked you, why would you do this?" she asked me

"Something doesn’t add up, Jen please you have to believe me!" tears were flowing down my face in frustration.

"How are you so sure?" she was right and I was starting to believe it as well, maybe I had slept with justin. The whole hall was silent as they waited for my answer. But then the murmur began again and when I turned around, standing by the entrance was Craig with Roc, Prince and Ray. He had a look of betrayal on his face as he dropped the picture in his hands.

Oh no!

"So it’s true huh?" I remained in silence

"ANSWER ME ANUBIA!” Anger overtook him and I know it took all his willpower not to hit me.

"I don’t know" I replied looking down.

"You don't know? You don’t know how you got on this bed, so you're saying this isn’t you?" silence took over me once again

"Well i don’t need your excuse, Anubia. From today on, we are no longer together, you are an outcast. Don’t talk to me, don’t phone me. Anubia...delete me from your life." everyone around us gasped, I looked up in shock as more tears flooded my face. Princeton stared at me in disbelief.

"I can’t believe you" he shook his head at me and walked off with prod. I didn’t bother glancing back; instead I bolted out of the door.

PRODIGY POV

It felt like my heart was breaking into two, fuck this shit! The first girl I ever got close with showed emotions to and she did me wrong like that. I should have known better