Chapter 5- the weird kidnap II

My hands were duct taped to a chair and there were several people curling my hair making me look nice, I was very confused. First I was blindfolded here, and then I was carried by one of the men whom I managed to kick in the stomach, but unfortunately he still didn't let me go. Finally I was tied to a chair. I continued screaming and shouting but nothing happened, so after a while I gave up. Then out of nowhere I heard giggles.

"Wow he's never brought home a girl before" the first girl said

"I know right, she’s quite pretty" the other said. After about twenty minutes, they finished.

"We are just going to take of your shoes and that we are going to give you something to wear and help you wear it, if that’s ok with you?" I nodded, they continued giggling.

If I was about to be murdered at least I know I looked nice before it happened. They helped me put on a short dress, which came up to my knee and I felt them slip some heels on me.

This was starting to freak me out, why are they doing all this and most importantly, who the fuck kidnapped me? If they want to kill me, they should just do it. The two girls took off my blindfold and told me not to open my eyes, they applied make-up on me, after about an hour, and they helped me up and to me to a room. My mouth was watering from the aroma that was in the room.

They sat me down and took of my blindfold. Looking straight at the person, I gasped.

"YOU!"