chapter 10- the step bitch

"Aw Prod you didn’t have to do this" He took off my blindfold and told me to sit down; we were in the big cinema room in his house. 

"Be right back, don't go anywhere" It was Saturday night and me and prod had spent the whole day together, he was so easy to talk to. All of a sudden the lights went out and he came to sit next to me. The screen began flashing and pictures of me and Prod were playing on the screen with ‘you got it bad’ by Usher.

He must have got his maids or guards to take pictures. When we kissed for the first time, ‘you got it bad’ by Usher came on and it became our song. His lips were warm and it wasn't like how I imagined. It felt right and it felt good. 

"Aw Craig you really didn't have to" earlier we had hung out together just doing simple things like dancing, talking, laughing and doing couple things even though we weren’t official. Prod’s house was huge; there was so much to see. 

He locked his hands in mine and smiled and I smiled back. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

"So prod if you had to fly or be invisible, what would you do?" We were taking a moonlight walk through his garden path which was lit with about a million lights: Prod arrange that as well.

"Well they both have their advantages. If I could fly, I could go anywhere and if I was invisible, l’ll be able to peek on you" he winked at me

"You pervert, so what would you choose?"

"I’ll choose to fly because I'll be able to take you anywhere and I'll show you all around the world. I mean I could do that easily but it would make it more special just you and me" we stopped in front of the house and he brought his face to mine and kissed me hungrily. I winced as he pulled our body closer.

"Sorry shit! I forgot you haven't healed fully yet. My bad! Anyways do you want to sleep in my room to tonight again, just to hug and that, maybe a few kisses here and there nothing more" I smiled, nodding.

"I’ll like that"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Prodigy POV

Carefully I slid away from Anubia's side not wanting to wake her up. I planned on making her French pancakes for breakfast with the help of my cook. She smiled in her sleep and my stomach tightened. This girl is like my kryptonite. I think I'm starting to like her a lot. Taking one last look at her beautiful and peaceful face, I left the room.

40 minutes later.....

God I'm sweating, who knew cooking could be hard work. I got my maid to wake Anubia up; when she came downstairs I could see her confused face turn into a grin.

"You did all this for me?" Damn that face bought a smile to my own. I nodded before pulling a chair out for her. She sat down and immediately began devouring the pancakes. Me and the maid were watching her in shock. She stopped eating and looked at us.

"What?"

"Nothing, keep eating, glad you enjoying it"

"This taste so good, did you make this?" She asked me between mouthfuls.