team light skinned v. team dark skinned

IM SORRY i just ahd to write this, who in the world agrees black people are fucked up!!!!

we are actually a stupid race, we are stupid enough to demean our own race. i mean I'm proud to be black always and forever, but whats with the whole team dark skinned and team light skinned. GUESS WHAT? i AM TEAM BLACK, not team light skinned or team dark skinned(even though I am)

embrace your blackness regardless of light skin tone or dark skin tone. who told you dark skinned werent pretty or light skinned weren't pretty.

BLACK IS BEAUTY.

instead all you get is people trying to go a few shades lighter. have you ever seen a white person trying to be lighter, instead they tryna tan becuase I quote one of my friend said this when I aasked her 'its more attractive being darker in my opinion I wish I was black."

come on guys, i'm sick and tired of it as well, those stupid girls who are dark skinned posting pictures of themselves when they had made themselves several shade darker usuing some kind of website and tagging team light skinned! honey, you're orange....

I love black people regardless of skin tone feel proud to be different shade guys, i feel proud, I mean what other race do you know that can be different shades of brown, we could have our own colour chart for god sake. instead you choose to belittle our race on sites like twitter, instagram. 

thanks rant over :)