Looking for trouble

[Hey Buraddorufu, Viper and I are ready to go.]

"That was quick, but it's good to hear. I think that's everyone."

{Wait, we never heard anything from Torch and Draco, did we?}

"Don't worry Alexia, he contacted me separately. He's not even in this group chat."

{What? Why?}

"Personal preference, I believe."

*Well, if we're all ready, can we meet up somewhere?*

"I was just gonna get to that. Assuming you all found you're spirits at the shrine by the school, let's meet there."

*I'm honestly really nervous about this. Will we be okay?*

"I've looked into this. If we do everything correctly, you should be just fine. It's not gonna kill you anyway. The worst it could do is leave you in a coma for 10 days."

{That still doesn't sound good. Aqua can confirm.}

"It will not kill you. It happened to another spirit and their human was fine after the coma. Nothing changed."

{We're trusting that this is from an accurate source.}

"Just meet at the shrine by the school."

I shut off my phone and grabbed some stuff to eat for snacks. I grabbed some extra runes just in case and put everything in a duffel bag. "Hey dad, you ready?" I called.

"Just a second!" He replied. "I swear I had some runes up here somewhere."

"You brought them down here and put them next to mine. I put them in a separate bag for you."

Dad came down and looked on the nearby table where I put the bag. He picked it up and looked inside it. "Ah, thank you, bud."

"Not a problem. Y'all ready to go?"

"Yep." "Let's kick some spiritual ass!"

"Okay then. Let's do it!"

We walked outside and got in our car. I just had to double check that we had everything we needed. After more research, we've learned that yes, the medallions are spread throughout the world, but we can get to them through the spirit world as well. We decided to get that out of the way in the spirit world so we could go straight to the *cleansing* of Axo.

It wasn't that long of a drive and we had everything we need. I even printed out a cheat-sheet where all the medallions were scattered. It was gonna take a bit to get the medallions, but it would at least be easier now that I've managed to get a hang of using the portal rune. While in the car, I also sketched a blood forge rune on my right hand for when we needed it.

We got close to the school, but mostly tried to avoid it, knowing that getting close was too big of a risk to take. We instead parked more closer to the forest nearby where the shrine was. We got out, grabbed our things, and made our way to the shrine. Like last time, nothing had changed.

We didn't have to wait long for everyone to show up. Draco and Torch were the first to make it, followed by Axle, then Onyx, and lastly, Alexia.

"Alright," I started, "it looks like we're all here." Buraddorufu took over. "Listen up; this is going to be one hell of a battle, and not just with Axo's demon. We're gonna be looked at, feared, hated, and possibly even attacked. Make sure your runes are prepared and constantly watch your 6:00. We have prepared everything we need. Food, water, shelter, and helpers for our mission. Are there any questions going into this?"