Chapter 25

Comment age and snapchat names below and I'll add you :)
***************
 --Two Weeks Later--

        Jhene Pov

        "Namiko I still can't believe you did that!" I fussed. Namiko moved back in with me last week and I was kind of glad to have her home until now. 

"It's your fault, I'm your responsibility anyway not his!" She got loud with me, "If you would have just let me stay at home this wouldn't have happened." 

Just last night I found out that my daughter is almost two months pregnant, she says that she hasn't had any signs and she definitely isn't getting big. When she told me who the father could be I was mad as hell, not only because of her age but because the man is her uncle. I was infuriated, he should be teaching her right from wrong not how to lay down on her back and open her legs like a hoe.

I was planning on kicking her out of the house but I thought what good is that going to do. I've come to the conclusion that I would help her raise the baby but I would also support her if she wanted to get rid of it. Everything was up to her at this point I wasn't pressuring her to do anything.

"Just get the fuck out my face please." I was beyond annoyed. I went into my room when she refused to move and popped open a 40. I took out my phone and called Chris and Ty. We were semi cool since the little incident, Chris and Ty talked about it and decided that it was alright because I didn't really belong to either one of them.

        It wasn't long before they both arrived at the house. Chris did me a nice favor and brought some Fruit Punch Kush. "So whats goin' on?" Ty asked.

"Stressed, I wanted to tell y'all that Miko is pregnant." I sighed as I snuggled up to Chris. Tyga had moved most of his stuff out and started to work things out with Chyna. We decided that it would be best for us to just leave each other alone, atleast for a while  if not permanently. 

Actually two days ago he kicked Chyna and King out of the house, I wanted nothing to do with it so I just left it alone. He says that he enjoys being single now.  Alot has happened over these two weeks.

"You know who the daddy is?" Chris looked down at me. "Her no good ass Uncle, that baby gone come out lookin' like damn E.T." I rolled my eyes, I was so fed up with that child that I felt like going in her room right now and beating her in her damn stomach till the baby just died.

"Don't say that." Ty laughed, then his phone started to ring. "What?!" He answered and the way he answered Chris and I both knew that it was Chyna. " Aye I gotta go hit me up later." He told us before he left the room.

        I don't really talk to Chyna like that but Karreuche and I still  talk about Chris and the plan which is giving him aids that I'm starting to regret. "You know I love you." Chris said stroking my hair.

"Where did that come from?" I smiled up at him, some true feelings were actually starting to show. I couldn't help myself I really did start to like Chris. Not just because the dick was good.

I always told myself I would never be the type of woman to stay wih a nigga after he put his hands on me, but now I see how they feel. I feel like I know him, and I know that he doesn't really mean to hit me or other women. When you truly love someone you just start to understand them and why they do the things that they do.

"My heart." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Miko then walked in the room smiling from ear to ear. "Look who's here." She pointed at the door and and Zayden walked in right behind her.

"Boy get out, i haven't seen you but now Miko home you wanna pop up." I joked. "I was just playing come give me a hug." I motioned for him to hug me once he pretended to look offended by my sad but true comment. Miko invited herself further into my room and came over to the bed and sat down with us.

"Don't get no damn crumbs on my  bed." I fussed cause she eating some chips knowing that I don't like for people to eat in my room. Next thing I know, unexpectedly, there were about three men in my doorway pointing guns at all of us.
***
Sorry that its short, writer's block is a mf. again comment snap names and age!!!!