Ch. 11

This book might be a little longer than I expected it to be, but there is some serious drama coming. Oan: If you haven't read my other book Cuffed you should consider checking it out also check out the sequel if you would.
*****

It has been a week since the small group outing occurred and the girls have been hanging out more since the boys have been going easy on them because they didn't want Jhene to find out anything.

***Jhene Pov***

I had just got out the shower and I put on my lotion, then I went over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day ahead of me with Chris and the others for Chris's birthday. After looking for a while I settled for a simple turquoise tank, with some white shorts, turquoise and brown wedges with the matching jewelry. Then I saw Namiko's phone lighting up for what seemed like the 50th time today, I had her take the password off and give it to me yesterday.

"Namiko Browner come here right now!" I called out to Namiko who was in her room.

"Yes ma'am?" She came into my room with a pitiful look on her face.

"Explain this." I demanded showing her the message that Zayden had sent her. "Ma, I don't have anything to say about it." She plopped down on my bed and rolled her eyes.

"You better not be fucking, I told you already about this stuff and how serious things are with what you have."

"Well damn ma, it's your fault I can't live my life just because of your stupid mistakes!" She fussed at me and left out of the room. Namiko has been getting out of hand lately and I seriously didn't know what to do with her anymore, I thought about sending her to her uncle but I would miss her too much.

I sprayed my Victoria Secret Love Spell perfume on before walking off to Namiko's room to see her on the bed reading a book, something I really enjoyed seeing her do. "I need to talk to you later when I get home." I told her before throwing her phone onto her bed beside her, and leaving out the door.

Once I had made it to my car my phone started ringing and the caller id was Secret Crush and I knew then that it was Chris.

"Hellooo." I sang when I answered the phone.

"Hey, we meeting at the park, fam gone be there too bring ya daughter with you, she might have fun with some of my cousins." He told me.

"Alright then, see ya later." I said into the phone before hanging up and stepping out of my gray Dodge Charger walking back into the house to get Namiko.

"Miko get dressed your coming with me." I called up to her.

"I don't wanna go." She replied. "Zayden is going to be there." I informed her walking to her room watching her waste no time to get ready to go, putting on something similar to what I had on.

***Chris Pov***

"Damn girl." I grunted grabbing a handful of Karrueche's hair as she gave me what she said was my birthday present. I sat there and watched her as she kept eye contact working her mouth around my hard rod.

I soon couldn't hold it anymore as I busted everything in her mouth, wasting no time I pushed her out of my way and pulled my pants up as I made my way out of the secluded area back over to the others in the park.

"Happy birthday big head." Jhene walked over to me smiling, "Here's your present." She handed me a box and kissed me on the cheek before making her way over to Chyna who was holding her and Tyga's son King Cairo, I watched her ass the whole time she walked.

"Hey Chris, you got a rubber dude?" Zayden walked over to me and hit me on the arm.

"For what lil nigga?" I laughed. "I'm tryna get some from my girl man." He put his hands in his pockets and looked over by where his girlfriend Namiko was standing.

"Nah Ian got one and you don't need to be fucking anyway." I smirked, then made my way over to Jhene.

"You hungry?" I asked her when I sat down. "Nah, I'm good." She assured me while she took King into her hands.

I watched Chyna as she got up from the table and went over to this dude and started talking. If only Ty could see this I thought to myself.

"I'll be right back." I told Jhene, getting up from the table bumping into Karrueche before getting to Chyna.

I decided that since Ty wasn't here to see what was going on that I would take matters into my own hands. I snatched Chyna away from the dude as quick as I could, looking around to make sure Jhene hadn't seen me.

"What the fuck do you think you doing?" I asked her after noticing that no one saw me.

"Chill Chris dang, you starting to act worse than Ty, I was just having a friendly conversation."

"Friendly conversation my ass, now you know how me and Ty feel about you and K talking to other niggas." I fussed at her while pulling her behind a tree.

"Fuck what you and Ty think both of y'all bitches can go to hell!" She yanked her arm away from me.

"You know what bitch," I punched her in the face causing her to lose her balance, "Ian gotta deal with this shit on my damn birthday, you just wait until I tell Ty about this."

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Ty." She begged pulling herself from the ground.

"Don't worry, you know I am."

"If you tell him that, then I'm going to tell him that you got me pregnant!" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aha, that will make things worse for your stupid ass cause he will never believe you."

"Whatever you say." She rolled her eyes and pushed past me walking back over to join everyone else.
****
Ooooo Chris got Chyna preggooo!!
Stay to see if Tyga will find out!
Also see if Jhene will found out about the whole abusive side of Chris and Ty.!
again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABYY BREEZYY.!!! 😍😘