Ch. 2; Nightmares From The Past.

"Ahhh shh.." I heard a feminine voice coming from my bedroom. I couldn't believe my ears this crazy nigga always watching that nasty shit when I wasn't around. I chuckled and made my way to the door about to please him since I was home.

As I walked up to the door I slid my jacket off and let it fall to the floor. "Aww yessss." I heard the girl from the video cry out to her lover. I'm not going to lie it turned me on and I was ready for O'Ryan cause I knew he was rock hard at this moment. I twisted the doorknob to discover that it wasn't the video but an actual woman in MY bed with MY man. "Mmm, fuck." She threw her head back

"What in the actual fuck is going on here!" I exclaimed violently pushing the door out of my way, while walking into the room hitting the bitch dead in her throat.

"Jhene what the hell you doin' bruh?" He had the nerve to ask me and he was the one in our room fucking another bitch.

"What the hell wrong with me?!" I directed my attention to him with one of my eyebrows raised and my eyes wide, "Nahh nigga the fuck wrong with you, you got another bitch in my bed while I'm not here, all that fucking shit I put up with and you do this to me." I walked up to him and bitch slapped the hell out of him.

"Chill the fuck out man." He jumped out the bed and put his clothes on.

"Yea put your shoes on, get your bitch, and your stuff and get out this damn house!" I hollered, "And bitch shut the fuck up with all that fake choking and shit." I turned to girl that was laying on the floor looking like she was about to turn navy blue.

"I ain't going no fucking where." O'Ryan said putting on his shirt.

"You got to get the hell up outta my house." I threw my head in his direction.

"Last time I checked you ain't paid not one fucking bill in this bitch, all you did was cook and clean, two things I can do for myself, so you can get your shit and get out." He sternly said to me while grabbing my things out of the closet on throwing them on the floor.

"You know what I don't give a fuck, I can't live in this house knowing what you did anyway, and that's why yo ass got aids now, can't keep yo lil ass dick in ya pants." I fussed as I grabbed a few of my things and headed back to the car that I had paid for and made my way back to my mom's house.

As soon as I got in the car that's when the tears started to fall as Satellites by Kevin Gates played through the speakers, what a great song to come on at damn moment like this, Not. This song kind of made me feel worse than I already did.

"Ohh maa." I cried when I got in the house.

"What's wrong mommy." Five year old Namiko asked. "What's wrong baby." My mama, Christina, asked along with my baby.

"Im getting a divorce, ma, he cheated.. ma cheated.. ma he cheateeddd...." My words echoed and drowned out as I woke up from my nightmare. I had just witnessed everything that happened right before I had gotten divorced.

"Mom, are you alright?" Now 14 year old Namiko asked me as I opened my eyes.

"Yea, yea baby, why you ask me that?" I smiled.

"Cause you started jumping, and ma you crying." She pointed out to me, as I raised my hands to my wet face."Ohh yea baby, just had a nightmare that's all, I'm fine baby." I grabbed her and cried on her shoulder.

Namiko looked just like her dad, I missed him even though he made a mistake I truly missed him and his smile. The day he died is when my heart was really broken, just cause Namiko couldn't have her father in her life. I still love that man to this day, I don't care if he broke my heart, I miss him so much!
*******
Alright this was short and simple just something I did to start off the book. Like I said in the intro.. It's coming soon.