Ch. 16

Hey everyone. How are y'all??
******

***Jhene Pov***

I had woke up on the couch with my head in Chris's lap, my eyes felt swollen, my head was pounding. I sat up gently grabbing my phone which was lying on the floor beside Chris's size 11 red and gray Jordans. I unlocked my phone to see that I had 2 missed calls and 1 text from O'marion.

After getting Chris's arm off of me I made my way into the kitchen to grab some apple juice and I noticed that it was dark outside. Not knowing that I had slept for that long I went into Namiko's room too see if she was still her because she had more than enough time to leave.

By the time I made it to her room door I started to remember why I called her uncle, so I just peeked inside to see if she was there, sure enough she was lying on her bed on that phone of hers. I closed her door before she noticed me and made my way to my room, damn near tripping over a pile of clothes that was beside my door.

I pulled out my phone and read the texts that I had from O'Marion which informed me to call him back whenever I had the chance.

"Hello." I answered after I had dialed his number and realized that he answered for me.

"Yo wassup?"

"O'Marion, I really need your help boo." I sighed into the phone.

"What's going on J, you know you can talk to me about anything."

"Oh, everything is just horrible because of that niece of yours."

"Oh snap, what she do?" He asked not really sounding like he was much concerned about her at all.

"She said she is pregnant, but I don't know if it's true I'll go get her checked to make sure, but I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't handle her anymore and I was thinking about sending her to you." I bit down on my nail waiting to see what he had to say.

"Ion know, things are hard around here I'll have to see what I can do."

"I mean it's okay if she isn't able to stay."

"You know what, just let her come I got her." He assured me.

"Aww thank you, thank you so much." I squealed, I could honestly say that I was happy cause I thought the little bitch would have to stay here with me.

"Yea, no problem, but go get her checked before you send her to me."

"Will do sir, again I wanna thank you and I gotta go so bye."

"Alright then." He said right before I hung up the phone and sat on the bed relieved as ever.

When I sat on the bed I realized my closet door was open, then I remembered that Chris had went into my closet earlier and saw what was in it. Everything all started to come back to me and my relieved feeling started to turn into anxiety.

Quickly getting up to close the closet I rushed back to the living room to let Chris know how late it had gotten so that he could head home. "Let me stay." He said with one eye open as he leaned over about to lay down.

"No Chris you have to go, I have a lot to do tomorrow." I nervously stated.

"Alright man, you trippin'." He smacked his lips as he sat up and rubbed his eyes trying to recollect his vision.

"Come on now, maybe you should hurry and get out before your mother starts calling." I joked.

"Yea, you right." He chuckled getting up from the couch, grabbing me by my waist, planting a kiss on my forehead, then he grabbed his keys and headed for the door. "I'll see you later bae." He said before leaving out of the front door.

"Alright." I waved as he closed the door behind him, I rushed to lock the door. There is no time that needs to be wasted I told myself. Thinking about how I should break things down to Namiko, I went into my room and took a shower to get my thoughts together. After showering and brushing my teeth, letting my short hair stay wet, I made my way over to Namiko's room.

"Ugh, I thought I was through with you earlier." She groaned as soon as she had seen me walk through the door.

"Oh trust me, you're going to be through with me for a long, long while soon." I assured her, then I went over to sit on her bed. "I'll call you back bae." She said to the person on the phone and then she hung up," Now what you mean by I will be through with you for a long while?" She sat up.

"Exactly what I said, pack your clothes now and get ready to leave tomorrow." I said smiling from ear to ear happy that she was leaving for a while.

"What?!" She exclaimed, "You can't kick me out, I'm too young!" She hollered.

"No, you're going with your uncle O'Marion, you'll be fine." I assured her.

"Gosh, why him?" She groaned. "I think it will be best for you, and I'm about to call and schedule and appointment to go get you checked." I informed her before exiting her room, to go back into mine to celebrate.

"Hey, get back in here I need help packing!" She called out from her room, and I was glad to help her, anything that would get her one step closer to moving on out of this house.

***Michael Pov***

"Wait a minute, you making it seem like it's all on me though, what about you and Chris?" I flipped the whole situation quickly, "You got something going on with that dude from Chris's party?" I just started throwing questions at her like it was an interrogation.

"Umm." Was the only word that escaped her mouth before she got up from the couch and went upstairs.

"Weird." I said to myself still wiping my snotty nose. I wasn't just going to sit there on the couch with an unasnwered question so I got off of the couch and went upstairs and stood outside of the room door, contemplating whether I should go in or not.

It didn't take me long to make up my mind, something told me to stay outside of the door and I did just that. While standing outside of the door I put ny ear up against it trying to see who Chyna was inside talking to.

"You have to go, I think he knows something about us." I heard Chyna say, she also said his name, but her voice was too muffled to make out what she said.

"I love you, kiss King for me baby." He said then I heard a bunch of noise, then I thought back to the noise that I heard when I walked out of King's room.

Instead of following my heart and going into the room and telling her that I didn't care about any of it, I took my dumb ass down the stairs out the front door and to the side of the house to greet the man that Chyna had snuck into my house.

"Wassup nigga." I met him halfway by the tree on the side of the house.

"Shit." He jumped back and he was about to take off running until I popped his ass one good time in the back of the head. "Where you going my brothaa?" I questioned as I stood over him.

"Look man, Ion want no problems." He raised his hands in surrender after he had turned over to look up at me.

"I know you don't, I wouldn't either." I chuckled, "Aye man Imma let you go this time, don't let me catch you here again." I helped him off of the ground.

"You won't." He said slipping his hands into his pockets and sliding away from me. "Bruh where you live?" I tried my best to actually look concerned.

"Off 17." Was the only thing he said then he took off to a baby blue Camaro on 32" Davin Floaters. I caught a glimpse of the car's license plate just before he left. "G74 2594." I mumbled to myself putting it in my notes on my red Iphone 5c.
****
Welp.. I'm soo sorry. 😪 I feel bad for updating so late.