Ch. 3; Going out

Ok so far my new idea is going great and I hope tht you enjoy my new idea better than the old one. :)

****

***Jhene Pov***

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this, but I'm gonna get you high today, cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do." My best friend Lino said Smokey's line from Friday looking at me as he rolled up.

"Nigga make sure you lick the gar." I laughed at him, already half high.

"I know what I'm doin ma." He smiled and lit it, he was about to put it up to his mouth and hit it until Namiko walked in.

"Ma, you know I don't like when you smoke." She came in with her phone in her hand listening to music.

"Ok baby I'm sorry." I pouted and put out my blunt, "Nigga you heard my baby, put that shit out." I hit Lino in the back of the head. "My bad dang Jhene." He said putting it out.

"Anyway mom, can I go to Kami's house today?" She asked me referring to one of her close friends at school.

"Yea, sure what time you want to go?"

"I'll have to text her first." She stated, then she started texting on her phone," Oh yea ma, she is having a little party cause it's her birthday too, we have to get her a present."

"Alright baby, go ahead and get dressed we have a check up, then we can come back here and you can get ready to go." I got up off of the couch to put some clothes on, while being followed by Lino.

"Damn, girl look at that ass I swear if I wasn't gay I'd fuck." Lino said, he wasn't all that gay, I mean he is bi he just knows I have aids and he wouldn't fuck me even if he had a condom.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, stripping out of my pajamas and went to the shower, again being followed by Lino,"Why are you following me Lino?"

"Cause you so damn fine." He laughed surprisingly taking off his clothes and getting in the shower with me. "Omg, what are you doing you fool?" I asked him as he rubbed his hands down my back.

"I'm tired of playing Jhene." He whispered in my ear and he started kissing on my neck. I quickly pulled away from him, "You know we can't do this Lino." I looked at him.

"I know we shouldn't be doing it, but ain't nobody said we can't." He pulled me back to him and kissed my neck, then he made it down to my nipples slowing sucking on each one of then and clenching to them with his teeth.

I let out silent moans and he took his tongue and traveled down my body and he used his hands to squeeze my ass. I grabbed his head moving it downward towards my area waiting for him to please me, but instead he came back up to my neck and started kissing me again.

"Stop playin with me Lino." I said into his ear, but then he used his middle finger and his ring finger to slide into me. "Mmm." I moaned silently and smiled. He played with my pussy gently with his index finger while his other two fingers were still inside of me.

He sped up the pace with his fingers working his way in and out of me twisting both his fingers as he moved faster. He flicked at my clit with his index finger once again before pulling out, kissing me then stepping out of the shower leaving me there looking stupid.

"What the hell Lino!" I exclaimed, kind of anger but at the same time shocked at what he had just done as I began to put soap all over my body.

"That's what you get for making me put my blunt out nigga." He laughed and I seen him drying off and putting his clothes back on through the shower door. I washed myself off and after washing my hair I cut the water off and stepped out of the shower.

"Dude, why are you still in here?" I put the towel around me and threw my hair into a bun since it was wet then I went into the room to start getting dressed.

"I like your body man." He bit his bottom lip, then looked at his buzzing phone, "Oops I think my baby calling me, he want to go somewhere tonight, would you like to go with us?" He asked me.

"Depends on where y'all going." By now I had my clothes on after putting lotion on and I was putting on some make up.

"Gurl we going to the Legend." He took the phone away from his ear. "Oh well you know I'm down for it, I'll get ready whenever I drop Miko off at Kamis, now get yo ass out my damn house." I chuckled and grabbed my phone so I could leave for my appointment.

"Alright girl, we leaving around 8:30, your ass betta be ready." He switched out of my room and put his phone back up to his ear.

***Namiko Pov***

I was just ready to go to my friend Kami's house for the party, there was no way I was going to tell my mom that it would be boys there cause I would be sitting my half black ass on the couch in this house watching tv all night.

"You ready to go baby?" She came into the living room and asked me after her annoyin friend Lino had left.

"Yea, I'm ready." I grabbed my phone and put on my pink and white nike slide ins. We made our way downstairs to the car and got in and soon as she turned the car on and Sex On The Ceiling came on by Seyvn Streeter.

My mom then cut the music off and took a glance at me," Baby, I think we should have a little sex talk." She sighed.

"Oh My Gaahh mom, why?!" I exaggerated.

"Cause baby, I think it's time." She smiled at me as we pulled up to the clinic, "We have enough time before we go in." And thats when she started to explain.

"And just because you have hiv, you should always make sure he wraps it up." She told me finishing up her story.

"Ok ma, can we just go in before I miss the party tonight." I opened my door and was I got out the car and headed straight into the clinic.

...

"Ayeee, Mikooo." Kami greeted me at the door when I got to her house. I was wearing a beige half top with a blue jean jacket, with black liquid leggings, and metallic silver Doc Martens. I also had my nails painted with a mirror shine color, with my turqouise eyeshadow, and some of my mom's jewelry to finish it.

"Danngg girl, look at you." Kami stood back and admired me. "Yea, look at me." I said now applying my matte pink lip gloss, "Nah girl you look good though." I said after I was finished.

"Thank you, thank you." She said twirling around in her all black high low dress and some turqouise pumps with the matching jewelry and makeup.

"So when we leaving, and where I'm gone put your gift?" I asked her.

"Ohh, did I forget to tell you that I was just having a house party not going anywhere, and people should start arriving soon now come help me finish this." She went into the kitchen where there were things from balloons to cds laying all over the place.

***Jhene Pov***

I was grinding all over this dude I had just met at the bar when I was standing Lino,Tyler, and my other best friend Leena. We were dancing to Slow Motion by Juvenile, and I was moving my hips slow to the beat while he gripped my ass moving with me.

Soon the music stopped and I made my way back to the bar leaving him all alone in the middle of the floor.

*****