Ch. 24

Jhene Pov

"Dumb bitch!" Chris slapped me in my face. I just held my face and bit my bottom lip, the plan is now into full effect. "Mm damn." I bit my bottom lip trying to look as seductive as I could even though my face was burnin' hella bad, "I like a man that can handle my ass." I smiled at him.

"Shut up!", He hollered, "Explain to me why you was in there fuckin' that nigga!" He fussed at me some more. "Just sit down and let's talk about it babe." Surprisingly he turned around and sat his ass down. "You wanna talk, c'mon let's talk, sit down." He spoke.

He leaned back in the chair with his hands behind his head, I strolled over to him and got down on my knees in front of him. "I'm sorry." I smiled up at him as I stroked him through his pants. "Jhene chill the fuck out." He tried to move my hands but I could tell that I had him right where I wanted him.

I slowly unzipped his pants and slipped his big dick through his boxers, I stroked him just a little bit more before I slid my mouth over him, "Fuck." He inhaled deeply as he grabbed my head and guided it up and down. When I was finished I stood up and climbed in his lap.

"I love you Chris." I said onto his neck as I left hickeys everywhere on his neck, he grabbed my ass and picked me up then turned us around so now I was the one in the chair. I raised my legs up so that he could pull my pants off of me, once he got them off he started to rub my girl through my pants.

"Mm." I bit my lip, once he had gotten me wet enough he used his teeth to slide my panties down and he dove straight in making me cry out in pleasure, I made sure that before he was through I exploded into his mouth and he swallowed it all. He came up to kiss me and I made sure we swaped as much spit as we could.

This nigga was gone learn not to mess with me or any other woman ever again. He tried to go further with me but I refused to I couldn't take anymore after going two rounds with Michael. "Damn girl, just lemme hit it one time." He begged, then I thought it about for a while, the more contact he has with me the better.

I pulled him all the way to my room and threw him on the bed, he saved me the trouble by taking his pants off for me then I climbed on top of him since I was already half naked.

Namiko Pov

"Ahhh, damn." I screamed, I knew what I was doing was wrong considering he was my uncle but since I couldn't see Zayden anymore and there were no more attractive dudes around I had to get some dick from somebody.

I had just reached my climax and I'm guessing my uncle did too since he pulled out and threw his condom on the floor. I got out of the bed and went to take a quick shower and then threw some clothes on to get ready to go to work with Uncle O. I must say that my mama sending me here might be the best thing that has ever happened.

"You ready Miko?" He asked coming out of his bathroom. "Yup." I replied and kissed him before snatching the keys out of his hand and heading to his car, he has taught me how to drive and do everything else that I know.

We pulled up to our warehouse and collected our money, then there was a job that we needed done but since I felt like I couldn't trust any of these snake ass niggas that was here I made I informed Uncle O that we needed to do it ourselves. We got into another car and made our way to the house that I know so well.

All I knew now was show no love, kill, and rob. My uncle turned me into a whole new person. We had made it to the nigga house that owed us a few dollars and smoked his ass. On our way back to the house I took time out to call the woman that no longer wanted me, my mother.

I wasn't surprised that she didn't answer, but I called back anyway. The second time she picked up the phone and she sounded like she was out of breath.

"Hey mama." I put on my fake cheerful, prepy voice.

"Hey baby." She panted into the phone.

"I'm coming to see you soon." I told her and by coming to see her I meant moving back in with her and by soon I meant tomorrow.

"Oh yay" She didn't sound the least bit excited,"I can't wait to see you, have you been having fun with your uncle?" She asked trying to make small talk. If only she knew the kind of fun that we were having she wouldn't ask so many questions.

"Yea, you know what ma, my friend just came over I gotta go." I lied as I pulled over on the side of the road since my uncle had been rubbing on my thigh the whole time making me wet and happy.

"You can't lie for shit." He laughed as he leaned over in the seat and started kissing on me.
***
Hmm.. What do you think about Miko and "Uncle O".??
Have you caught on to what kind of plan Jhené and Karrueche have going now?
What do you think is going to happen next?!!