Ch. 18; Omg.

What do you guys think will be happening in the next few chapters?
****

                  ***Jhene Pov***

It didn't take me long to arrive at the house cause as soon as I realized that Namiko wasn't going to calm down anytime soon I sped to the house. I knew Namiko's uncle wasn't going to be there in the driveway waiting like he said he would cause he was known for being late. When we pulled up to the house I didn't hesistate to get my ass out of the car to get away from that screaming ass chap.

 "Give my damn phone back." She said coming into the house moments after I did. "Excuse me but did you pay for the phone, do you pay any damn bills?" I waited for her to give me and answer, "That's what I thought." I said after she stood there with a blank look on her face.

She then came to sit beside me on the couch and started staring at me for some odd reason as I watching tv. "Will you stop looking at me please?" I asked turning to face her, and that's when I noticed that her eye looked a little black," Namiko what is wrong with your eye?" I asked her raising my hand to her face as she swatted it away.

"I'll tell you when unc gets here." She informed me before getting off of the couch and going into the back. As soon as she was in the back I pulled out my phone and called her uncle but he didn't answer. After I had called him two more times I just left him a text saying that he should hurry up and he texted back immediately saying that he wasn't going to be able to make it today.

I instantly got upset and threw Namiko's old phone at the wall cause I couldn't risk cracking my own phone. "Miko come here and bring your bags with you." I called to her.

"Is my uncle here?" She came into the living room quickly with a big smile on her face and her bags down to her side expecting her uncle. "No he said he isn't coming today so check this out, I'm going to take you myself." I got up off of the couch and grabbed my keys then made my way to the door to go to my car.

"Really?"

"Yes really now get your ass out this damn door!" I ordered and as soon as I opened the front door O'Marion was standing at his car on the phone and my mood changed once again. I was so happy to see him that I ran up to him and accidentally knocked his phone out of his hand and jumped on him.

"Damn girl." He said grabbing me and placing me back on the ground."Why'd you lie?" I asked putting my hands on my hips waiting for an explanation.

"I was just playing dang I didn't know you would get mad." He shook his head and then I turned around to see what was taking Namiko so long to make her way to the car that's when I saw her on the porch crying.

I ran over to her and I guess she was expecting me to hug and comfort her but instead I grabbed her bags for her and took them to the car, when I had put her last bag in the car she was still standing on the porch crying. Seeing her cry made me feel kinda bad so I went over to see what was wrong with her. "What's wrong Miko?" I pulled her into a hug and started to rub small circles in her back.

"I don't wanna go, what did I do? Why don't you want me anymore?" She cried onto my shoulder, and I started to cry with her.

"It's too much to explain right now but once you realize what you did and what you put me through then you will understand why I am sending you with your uncle." I explained to her.

"It's that Chris dude isn't it?" She pulled back from the hug and looked into my eyes. "What? No!, I would never get rid of my child for a man." I looked at her with hurt in my eyes cause I didn't know why she would think of me like that.

"Alright ma." She said said wiping her eye making me notice again that she had a black eyes. "Miko you never told me what happened to your eye baby." I said rubbing her face.