Ch. 13

Well I'm super busy, but I took the time to update cause I didn't want to keep y'all waiting so here you go. I'll update again later, maybe tomorrow. I don't know yet.
Recap:

(Jhene Pov)

"I thought you was mad."

"Was." He said before sitting back, after I got his pants unzipped and pulled his rod out his boxers.

I just sat there and stroked it for a while trying to take in the size of the rod that stood before me.

After letting my hands adjust to the size I slowly slid my mouth around it making Chris's body tense up.

"Relax." I repeated with his shaft still in my mouth.

***Chris Pov***

"Damn Jhene Ian know you could do them kind of tricks wit yo mouth shawty." Chris smiled at me and laid his head back on the couch, after zipping his pants, looking like he was deep into his thoughts.

My plan was to just eat her out and ask for nothing in return, but everything hit a big switch as she gave me top without wanting the favor returned.

I could tell that from this moment that I was going to like her, forget Karrueche.

***Jhene Pov***

"There is a lot you still don't know about me." I informed him before sitting in his lap, resting my head on his shoulder. He raised his head up to look at me, and when he looked into my eyes it felt as if I was about to melt right on the spot.

"Go put some clothes on, we about to go somewhere." He smacked my ass and threw me on the couch, getting up and going into my kitchen. "Where we going?" I raised my eyebrow at him, then walked in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around him while he was in my refrigerator.

"Stop flirting and get dressed girl." He chuckled while grabbing my apple juice. "Oh hell naw don't touch my damn apple juice!" I exclaimed and jumped on his back quickly.

"Terri sit down this ain't no barbershop ain't no big red sign on this shit." He joked, carrying me and my apple juice into my room. He gently sat me down on the bed before taking my juice and putting it up to his lips trying to make me mad.

"Ian going no where wit yo dumb ass if you don't put my damn apple juice down." I pouted and laid back on the bed whining.

"Well stay yo ass here then." He said and it sounded like he was leaving so I jumped up off of the bed real quick to make sure he wasn't gone, but instead he was leaning against my dresser examining my belongings. "What Ty brush doing here, wit yo shit?" He questioned.

"That is my brush what you talkin' 'bout?"

"You a lie, he always put his name on his shit, this brush say T-raww."

"Well he gave it to me, wit yo' jealous ass." I laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous that I keep stuff he giving me, it's ok you can leave those shorts here, I'll keep them." I joked with him. "Man stop playing." He stated, and started walking over to my closet, after he dropped the brush back onto the dresser.

"Wait now you going to far, I let you on the dresser but you have to stop." I quaked, and jumped in front of him trying not to let him into the closet.

***Michael Pov***

"Chyna get yo ass in here!" I finally decided to confront Chyna about what happened at Chris's party.

"Yes daddy." She came into the room looking innocent as usual with King behind her.

"Have a seat." I demanded in a calm tone. I waited until she had a seat to take King into the playroom and join Chyna in the living room again. "Now bitch, what is this that I hear about you talking to another nigga?" I stood over here.

"When?" She asked and I slapped her on time," Don't act clueless bitch." I warned.

"I'm not acting, I really am clueless." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Wipe that shit away right fucking now!" I slapped her again," Now why you talkin' to other niggas at Chris party?"

"It wasn't even like that babe." She cried. "What was it like then?" I cocked my head to the side waiting for her answer.

"I was just asking if he was enjoying the party."

"Well it ain't yo job to worry about if he was enjoying his self or not." I grabbed her throat with one hand and sent one blow to her right eye.

"Please stop, I'm sorry." She begged as I continued," Tyga stop, you gone kill my baby!" She cried out, and that's what made me stop.

*********

Ahh update.. not much but I got y'all