Ch. 22

I was beyond embarrased at this point because of what I had just done. I opened my eyes slowly taking a look at the mirrow that hung on the wall making sure I didn't let go of my sister.

"Sit y'all asses down, I ain't gone tell you no more!" Michael hissed carelessly waving the gun in the air, being all extra once again.

I didn't hesitate to let go of my sister to rush and sit down on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Now I'm about to leave, I don't want nobody snitchin' cause if I find out then yo ass is dead!" He hissed pulling the trigger on his gun once again sending a bullet straight through the ceiling.

I almost pissed on myself again when I heard the loud sound of the bullet leaving the gun. "Why is he shooting I'm pretty sure the neighbors will hear and call the police." I thought to myself, but then I thought again how the people in this neighborhood minded their own business.

Michael tucked his gun back down into his pants before straightening his shirt out and leaving out of the front door.

    "Leena, do you have any clothes that I could here?" I asked, ashamed of myself cause I am too old to be pissing on myself no matter what kind of situation I'm in.

"Y-yea." She stuttered,"Why?"

"I need some, and Tyler I need to take a shower here if you don't mind."

Everyone just burst out into fits of laughter, I'm guessing they caught on to the reason I needed clothes and a shower.

"Just a shame, pissy ass." Mila laughed and shook her head at me.

   "You can't talk with yo shitty ass." I said causing her whole facial expression to change, "Yea I smelled it." I stuck my tongue out at her before following Leena into her room to get some clothes from her.

Leena stays with Tyler sometimes through the week because it's closer to her workplace. She had picked out something very simple for me she even gave me some shoes with it even though I didn't need them.

She gave me a grey tank top, camo pants, and some jordans to match. I thanked her for being the kind person that she is and giving me some clothes. It took me ten minutes to take a shower and comb my short hair out until it was straight again.

Just as I was exiting the bathroom, Mila stood at the door waiting to go in and get the shit off of her. "Damn you stank." I laughed and grabbed my nose as I walked past her until I got to the kitchen and put my pee soaked panties into a plastic bag and disposed of them.

"You hungry?" Leena asked coming into the kitchen to throw away a plate.

     "Nope just ate." I said answering my ringing phone.

"Helloo." I sang into the phone.

"Jhene where you at bruh?" Chris asked me sounding like he was annoyed.

"At a friend's house, where you at?"

He smacked his lips making me bust out laughing, "Don't play." He said.

     "I am not playing." I stated trying to keep a straight face.

"Please come get me, I'm sorry please just cone get me." He begged me, but I still wasn't giving in he was just going to have to stay there or find someone else to pick him up.

"Ok I'll be there in 15 minutes." I lied as I hung up the phone not giving him a chance to answer.

"This shit wouldn't happen if you kept your dick in your pants Tyler!" I heard Lino fussing from the lving room.

I couldn't do anything but shake my head as I listened to the two of them go back and forth at each other. "Well I guess I will go ahead and get out if here." I sighed as I heard things getting worse between Tyler and Lino.

     I was going to try to wait until Mila got out of the shower but she was taking too long for me so I just left. On my way home I rode by Super Hibachi where Chris was standing outside I guess waiting for me to pick him up.

His face lit up when he saw my car, but I just honked the and rode right past him while I laughed at his facial expression, he looked as if he just wanted to break down and cry. Once I had made my way to the house I wasted no time calling Karrueche.

"Wassup?" She answered on about the third ring.

"I think I'm going to start the plan tomorrow, I'm done playing games now."

"Good, and just to let you know I was thinking about paying you."

    "Oh really?" I smiled to myself, thinking about the day I would get the money.

"Yea, has Chris asked about me since I've been gone?" She gulped, since she had been gone she'd been worried about him finding her and beating her to death.

"Nope, I think you are the last thing on his mind." I told her while I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, that's good I have to go though so bye boo." She sang and hung up the phone before I got a chance to say anything. Not too long after she hung up I had an incoming call from Chris, I just ignored his call and texted Michael so that he could come over.

 I straightened up my living room and made sure my house was looking a little bit decent before he came, there was just nothing that I could do about the busted tv that was just going to have to stay there until somebody just came over and got it up themselves.

      For a minute I thought he wasn't going to come cause it was taking him so long, but then I heard a knock on the door while I was drinking my apple juice. Without hesitation I put my cup down and made my way to the door. As soon as I opened it, Michael big juicy lips connected with mine.

 I just wrapped my arms around his neck as we both stepped into the house, he closed the door behing him making sure he locked it before he picked me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Wait." I pulled back from the kiss and hopped down off of him.

As soon as my feet hit the floor I hit him in the chest so hard," I should beat your ass, you scared the shit outta me what the fuck was wrong with you shooting at me like that nigga?" I hit him again in the same spot.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could say before he walked back over to me and he started to kiss me again before we fell back on the couch with him between my legs. He kissed me until he made his way to my neck, he sucked on my neck gently as his hands roamedmy body freely.

I let out soft moans as he continued to suck on my neck and remove my shirt. By the time all of my clothes were removed we were in Namiko's old room, just cause we couldn't make it to my room. Instead of sliding into me he used his shaft to rub it over my entrace, which drove me crazy.

     "Uhhh.." I moaned as I threw my head back and my hips bucked ready for him to slide into me, he just kept teasing me until I wrapped my legs around his waist and slid him inside of me myself, only for him to pull out again. "Michael.." I hissed as I scooted closer to him, causing him to slide into me.

This time instead of pulling all the way out he pulled only halfway out to go back inside of me, he kept going with slow, gentle strokes. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck while he continued sliding in and out of me at the same pace. "Mmm." I moaned into his mouth as we shared a passionate kiss.

He pulled out of me, and I fell back onto the bed as he raised my legs up on his shoulders before his tongue dove into me, he had taken my breath away cause I was not ready for what he had just done. I grabbed both sides of his head trying to lift it up and scoot away from him but we was not allowing me to, he just grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to him.

"Ahh shh." I gasped as he slid two fingers into me, he kept rotating his fingers in and out of me while he sucked on my hardened clit, I was just about to reach my climax when he stopped. He then grabbed my ankles and folded my legs up by my head, lord knows this wasn't a comfortable position.

He knocked me out of my thoughts when he slid into me, he just kept thrusting in and out of me until my walls clamped down around his hard penis although he told me to hold it I couldn't help it I just had to release. Right after I had reached my climax he pulled out of me and stroked himself until his warm sperm shot out on me.
****