Ch. 1;Intro

2 years of marriage and he left me for another woman. He left me with a child to tend to on my own and everything. We're making it through but it's still hard. Finding someone to watch her while I'm working and trying to get my education is the hardest thing ever. I was in an Aids facility, but once I had a baby they said they had to get rid of me cause they couldn't support children under 10. After O'Ryan, Namiko's father, and I got kicked out we moved into a new house and got engaged.

Being engaged for almost 3 years, we finally decided to get married, but soon he left me for another woman that I never knew, and he never introduced me to her. Not too long after he left I received a call from her on his phone, that he had passed away due to the disease. When Namiko was born I went to get her tested to make sure she didn't have hiv, but the doctors had already said it was too late because it was running through my blood when she was in the womb, so she had already had it.  Since then me and her both have been going to the doctor to get treated. I believe if I wouldn't have had her then I would have given up on life and been dead a long time ago.
*******

Alright so this is the intro to the new Aids. I should update more now, it depends. I hope you enjoy this more.
[Coming Soon] {Shouldn't be long though}