Chapter 27; The end

---Two days later---

    *Jhene Pov*

         Since the little incident two days ago, I have been kind of paranoid in my house. No cops or anything have showed up to investigate, luckily. Today was the day that I had planned to go by and talk to Karrueche since she never came back and told me what she had to tell me. It has been weighing heavy on my mind just because she said that she hoped I didn't get mad.

     "That will $2.16." The cashier said after ringing up my pack of gum. After I paid, I left the corner store and looked around to check my surroundings before I got into my car. The store was only like 5 minutes away from my house so of course it didn't take long for me to get home.

I parked my car outside and I also seen that Chris' car was parked out front. I was so happy and ready to see him because he hadn't called or texted me to let me know if he was alright and I was starting to get worried. "Hey J." One of my neighbors called to me, I waved to them as I was unlocking my door.

       I stepped inside of my house only to be greeted with the smell of pussy and feet. I looked down and saw boxers and some damn lace panties on my floor. There were dried up cum stains on my couch and the sound of a bitch moaning coming from my bedroom.

"I just know this can't be happening again." I mumbled to myself, kicking the junk aside and laying my purse down. I didn't even bother to go to my room just because I knew what was going on, I was going to politely wait for them to finish. Instead of bothering them I went straight into the kitchen to find something to clean my couch with. "Aw fuck I love you Chris." I heard, I just laughed it off and grabbed my favorite knife and sat it on the counter.

"Aw fuck I love you Chris." I mocked her fake ass moans and laughed even harder, I was tired of people playing me like I was a weak ass bitch, I wasn't about to sit around and cry over nan' nigga.

"Ooo right there." I laughed continuing to clean my couch. After I was done I went back over into the kitchen and sat at the counter right beside my knife. It wasn't long before I heard them finish up and someone was walking out of the room.

Before I knew it I got the knife and slung it in the bitch's direction, not caring who the fuck she was. "Play pussy get fucked bitch." I said when the bitch tried to come at me after I missed her.

"Well, well, well." I couldn't do anything but shake my head, "Karrueche you are one triflin' ass bitch." I got up from the barstool. 

"That's why I needed to talk to you Jhene, I didn't wanna hurt your feelings."

"Hurt feelings, bitch the fuck you thought this was?" I looked at her sideways.

"Chris proposed to me and we had to come here to celebrate our engagement, I'm in love with him Jhene, please don't be mad." She said all in one breath.

"In love?" I questioned," You just damn stupid, this nigga could possibly have a disease and yet you still love him, you still fucking him, and you finna get fucking married Karrueche!" I couldn't believe my ears right now.

"What in the actual fuck is wrong with you K?"

"Nothing." She smiled and started to gather her clothes from the floor,"Have a nice day." She smiled and hugged me as if her ass wasn't naked, then she had the nerve to flash her ring in my face. "June 17th be there." 

"Sure." I sighed,"Sure Karrueche."

       I waited for her to leave to see what I was going to do next. Chris was a weak ass nigga and every time after sex he would take his ass to sleep. I had plenty of time to do something violent but I thought against it instead I would just wait until he got up to talk to him.

**********

1 1/2 hours later.....

       "Chris, baby, can we talk?" I walked in the room and leaned against the wall.

"Yea bae wassup?" He asked leaning up on the bed.

"I just wanted to ask what you did today, I see your boxers in there on the floor."

"Oh that's nothing, I thought you was at home and I was tryna fuck." He replied bluntly.

"Are you sure?" I just knew that he was not going to sit here and lie while looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes I'm sure, now come over here and let me eat cause I'm hungry." He licked his lips and started to stroke his chin.

"So why was Karrueche walking out of my bedroom?" I stood up straight,"Naked." I added.

"Man don't come in here with that bullshit Jhene."

"It ain't bullshit Chris I thought you "loved" me, but you a no good ass nigga, you ain't shit." I held my head low, I was hurt and embarrassed. I don't what it was about Chris but he always made me show my weak side in some type of way.

"Love? and keyword is thought" He started laughing," You was a quick nut, I made love to K and proposed to her just for the hell of it, I get so damn tired of you nagging, you are hella annoying Jhene."

"How in the hell could Chris, you know I've been hurt once before in my life and you go and break my heart again, I thought you said you would never do anything to hurt me." I cried while I looked into his eyes.

"Man fuck you Jhene I never loved you, you ain't shit to me but another one of my flocks bruh." He smirked and pushed past me.

"What the hell Chris you said you loved me."

"I say that to all my hoes shawty hope you ain't feel special." He literally pushed me out of his way and strolled to the bathroom.

"You know what t-" I started to say, "Nahh I ain't even gone tell you." I turned around and walked to sit down on the bed.

"Hell naw, you gone tell me what the fuck you was about to say." He came out of the bathroom and stood beside me.

"Nope, just go ahead and leave like you was planning to do."

"Bitch, this exactly why I don't like you." He spat in my face and started to walk away.

"And this exactly why I ain't tell yo ass I had aids." I smiled up at him. "What.. The. Fuck. Did you just say?" He turned around with mad anger in his face.

"I said, this. Is. Exactly why I ain't tell you I had aids nigga A-I-D-S." I spelled out aids slowly for him at the end.

"You muthafucka." He rushed to me and punched me dead in the face."I'm here fucking you just about everyday and I ain't wrapping it up and you telling me you got fucking aids." He continued to beat me.

Of course I fought back but it was no use, he beat me until I felt my body growing limp, and it felt like my life was just fading away from me. Soon enough I was completely out.....

*Chris Pov

All I knew now was that I wanted this bitch dead, I knew I was getting sick but I never wanted to go get checked out and now I know what it is. This is why you never fall for some one without getting them checked. Now I could be infected with....AIDS.

*****

THE END.

I know the ending was lame but it has been 8 months atleast I tried. I'm sorry if you guys didn't like it 

:(