Ch. 10; F***ed up

Had a great trip.. anywayss. Follow my friend _windham_ make sure you read her story comment on it and vote for it, don't forget to share it too!! Also do the same for my story here! Thnxx (In this part I will do Chris's Pov)
******************

   ***Jhene Pov**

     We all actually had a great time bowling and we were back at my house about to roll up a few blunts before Namiko came home from school.

"Aye man me and Chyna gone get out of here, we'll see y'all later." Ty spoke up and grabbed Chyna's walking to my front door. "But y'all just got here." I stated, trying to get them to stay a little while longer, cause they were the two fun ones out of the group.

"I know, but I gotta handle something." Ty informed us before opening the door so that him and Chyna could leave out of it. "Welp I guess it's just us three." Chris said referring to me, him, and Karrueche.

"Guess so." I took a hit off the blunt then I passed it to Karrueche since Chris was being selfish with his, that was one thing that I thought he should get to know about me, I didn't like sharing my shit.

"Damn, this is good." Karrueche said after coughing uncontrollably.

"Shut the hell up." Chris just told her out of no where. "The fuck, you gone let him talk to you like that?" I laughed at her cause she sat there quietly and she just nodded her head, "Couldn't have been me." I smirked taking another hit off my blunt finishing it up.

"Damn nigga you slow with that shit pass it here." I ordered Chris, who passed me a not even half way smoked blunt. "Uh this is a nice house." Karrueche spoke up breaking the silence.

"Thank you." I smiled at her exhaling the smoke, looking around at my house that looked horrible at this moment.

"Can we go to the back for a minute?" Chris asked me. "Yea, yea whatever." I said slowly drifting into one of my modes.

"Get to the back right now." Chris grabbed Karrueche up by her arm and pushed her into the back. When they got back there I heard a lot of bumping and shit but I couldn't move I was too blazed.

I knew I had to hear her crying or some shit, he was probably fucking the shit out of her back there. Moments later they came back into the living room to join me when Namiko walked into the front door.

"We have to go now." Chris said with what looked like a forced smile on his face as she shoved a crying Karrueche out of the door, I guess the dick was so good it had her in tears.

"Dang ma, it smell like straight trees in here, I told you I hate it when you smoke!" Namiko said grabbing some freshener from the counter after throwing her books down onto the couch.

"Get your books up and take em in you room." I started giggling before drifting off into a deep sleep.

   ***Chris Pov***

     "You are so fucking embarrassing that's why I don't take your ass no where!" I fussed at Karrueche.

"But I didn't even do anything this time Chris." She cried. "Shut the fuck up with all that damn crying before I beat yo ass again when we get to the damn house." I pimped slapped her.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled holding her face, but she did eventually stop crying.

"Get yo ass in the house." I opened the door for her and pulled her out of the car. Once she was in the house I called Ty to see what was up for tonight.

   "Wassup nigga." He answered the phone.

"Nothin', shidd had to set K straight for a sec, but what about them bitches we was supposed to be meeting tonight? I asked.

"Chyna go in the living room and sit yo ass down." I heard him fussing at Chyna, "Alright bruh what you say?"

"We still on for tonight with them bitches?"

"Oh yea, meet me later at the barbershop, I'm fenna put my lil nigga to sleep." He responded then hung up the phone.

  I walked into the house to K sitting on the couch watching t.v, I decided to leave her ass alone then I went upstairs to take a quick shower and change into some basketball shorts and a tank top before I left. I was just going to chill and fuck not to do nothing special so I decided not to dress up.

"Where you goin'?" This bitch had the nerve to ask me.

"How many times do I have to tell yo dumb ass not to ask me where the fuck I'm going?" I turned around to face her.

"I don't know, but when you get back I will be fucking gone." She got up off the couch and ran upstairs, of course I ran up after her to see what room she was in. By the time I had made it to the last door she already had it locked.

"Leave me and watch what happen to your ass, I'm gone kill you and yo bitch ass mama!" I kicked the door and then turned around to go back downstairs to leave.

   ***Namiko Pov***

    "Ma, are you alright?" I asked my mother who was now bent over the toilet with all the contents of her stomach pouring out of her.

"Yea I-" She started to say but another load came up out her.

"Ma you have to stop smoking and drinking, this isn't healthy, you're slowing losing your life, you already have 2 more years left to live." I fussed at her like she was a child of mine.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry , I'm really trying." She cried wiping the vomit away from her mouth then wiping her eyes right after that spreading the stuff all over her face.

"When will you ever learn ma." I turned on some bath water then I tried to lift her from the floor, to help her take off her clothes. "I won't go to school tomorrow, I'll stay here with you." I watched as she clumsily stepped over into the tub sitting down soaking in the water.

"I love you b-baby girl." She slurred letting her head fall back against the wall of the shower.

"I really hate to see you like this, but I love you too ma." I shook my head and grabbed the soap to bathe her, cause obviously she couldn't do it herself.
****

What do you guys think about Chris and Tyga?
Wasn't expecting them to act like that huh? Well there's more ahead.
Comment, VOTE, and share!! :D