Ch. 9; Awkard Meeting..

Can I let y'all know something? 
I love every person reading this story, I really appreciate y'all.
Oh and if there is anything you see wrong with this story (things like misspelled words or anything) let me know
***********

***Namiko Pov***

         5th period was a class that almost all of my friends had together and it was gym, unlike all the other classes it lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes which was plenty of time to sit and talk out our problems whenever we had any. The boys usually played basketball the whole period but since we had this little problem going on I was going to have to convince Zayden to sit and talk with Kami and me.

"Come on Zayden please, damn you can come to my house later and play or I can go to your house and ball with you, since ball is life." I pleaded with him at the lunch table.

"Alright dang, and you ain't coming to my house." He ate one of his cookies," Can we go now and make this short and then when everybody get back in the gym I can just go ahead and play?" He asked me.

"Sure whatever." I said getting up after him and we were soon making our way back to our roach infested gym where Kami was sitting at eating her lunch.

"Kami can we please just sit down and talk about this with Zayden here with us?" I walked over and sat down next to her, and of course with her acting immature she just scooted over and didn't even look in my direction.

"So, Zay apparently she is mad cause she still has 'love' for you back when y'all were together umpteen years ago." I put quotations on the word love.

"Um ok." He simply replied, and I started to explain the rest to him. "It ain't even that, it's just the fact that your triflin' ass would go out with him knowing that he is my ex." Kami finally spoke up raising her voice.

"I wasn't even thinking at the time." I shrugged.

"Wasn't thinking my a- booty." She was about to use profanity but then she seen the coach walk in and she didn't want to get in trouble and then she kept on with her sentence,"You still shouldn't have did it, whether you knew or you didn't." I rolled her eyes and walked away all dramatically.

To me the situation wasn't even that serious so again I just shrugged her off and walked away to play basketball with the rest of my clique.

  ***Jhene Pov***

      Chris had taken me to the mall and bought me a couple of outfits and then we went to the dollar store to get a few snacks cause he said we were going to eat later and he had some people for me to meet after we got to where we were going.

"So what do you like to do on your free time?" He asked sparking up a conversation in the silence.

"Well I like to clean up and just work I don't like just sitting around." I answered his question letting him know that I was hard working woman,"Of  course I'm not going to just sit around on my ass and wait for a nigga to come and take care of me, gotta get it on my own." I stated.

"Uh-oh, Imma have yo ass slavin', you gone work for me day and night every milli second, I'm not one let your ass rest." He laughed like what he said was real funny, but I gave him a very serious look.

"Nigga don't fucking play, see this is why I can't trust niggas now, always tryna make a girl do their dirty work and shit and then wanna put they hands on them when things ain't going their way." 

"Chill out dang I was just bull shittin'." He laughed whipping the car into the parking lot of a bowling alley that didn't look at all packed. We walked inside and their were just a few people, mostly couples, from what I saw.

"What size shoe you wear, Imma get yo shoes for ya." 

"Size 8." I flashed a fake smile to him, making my way to the restroom not knowing where else to go. When I walked in I saw this girl in the mirror fixing her make up, and she looked very familiar.

"Excuse me do I know you from somewhere?" I interrupted her, trying to remember where I had seen her at.

"I don't believe you do." She said with this weird look on her face letting me know that I should just walk off to prevent any trouble, and she went back to applying her hideous make up. She just looked a mess period.

She had on some purple floral print pants that were flooding like a muthafucka with some long ass black socks, some camo shoes, and a yellow shirt, with what looked like some dreads in her head. On top of that her makeup was all different colors like pink and blue, she just looked ratchet as hell and I just had to tell her.

"Girl me and you could be friends, I love to give people make overs cause you look a hot ass mess." I smirked and walked into a stall.

"What the fuck Ion even much know you and you talking bout me ain't that about a bitch." She laughed. I had finished up what I was doing in the stall and walked out.

"Hell yea, gotta tell the truth." I washed my hands looking at her face where I saw a small bruise just above her left eyebrow. "Oh and you might wanna cover that bruise up." I said without thinking.

"Stay the fuck outta my business." She just all of a sudden blew up and stormed out of the bathroom, I didn't want it to seem like I was following her so I just stayed in there for a while. What had me thinking was the fact that she didn't get upset when I criticized her outfit but she made a big deal when I pointed out a simple little bruise.

It took a while for me to come out of the restrooms but when I did I spotted Chris at a lane sitting around talking to couple of people so I made my way over to them. "About time girl, what the hell was you doin' anyway?" He asked tossing me my shoes instead of politely handing them to me.

"N-nothing." I stuttered trying so hard not to say anything to his rude ass, "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" I found a friendly question to ask.

"Oh, this is my nigga Michael you can just call him Ty, and this my uhh friend Karrueche, and this is my other friend Ty's girlfriend or whatever you can just call her Chyna, and y'all this is Jhene." He said introducing us in the worst way possible.

"Sup." Ty said throwing up his head as a sign to speak to me.

"Heyy." Both girls came over and hugged me, which I found very strange cause the girl's name that started with a K was just in the restroom going off on me about the bruise above her eyebrow.

"Hey um, can I talk to you for a minute Karey is it?" I smiled politely asking to talk to her.

"Karrueche." She corrected me, "but continue."

"Alright, why in the hell are you dressed like that?" I laughed.

"Oh girl it was a dare, something me and Chyna do all the time when we aren't bei- well yea it was just a dare." She said stopping mid sentence.

"Ohh that's cool, but what were you about to tell me."

"Oh nothing." She rocked back and forth on her heels.

"Hey, Chris is a nice guy don't you think?" I glanced over and I had seen him laughing at something Michael had just said.

"Yea, that's what you think." She had mumbled the last part. "What was that?" I asked her.

"Yea, can we uh go now." She pointed back over to Chris and the others. "Oh yea sure come on." I walked ahead of her back over to the others.

"Y'all two ready?" Michael asked us. "Ready when you are." I smiled sitting next to Chris. This was going to be a long awkward outing..
*****