Ch. 4; Fake Number/My Crush.

*********

***Jhene Pov***

I had just went back over to my friends when the dude I was dancing on came up to me.

"What's yo name?" He pulled me away from the three of them and asked me.

"Jhene, and yours?" I asked him, kind of trying to get back to the bar with the others. "My name is Christopher but you can call me Chris." He smiled.

"Alright then Chris, Imma get back to my friends." I smiled and made my way back over to the group. Of course he followed me and offered ro buy my a drink.

"No thank you." I turned down his offer. "Can I atleast get your number?" He pleaded sounding thirsty as hell.

"Only if you promise to leave me alone after this." I said trying my
best to show him that I was annoyed by him.

"Whatever you want." I grabbed his phone when he held it out to me and I put a fake number in. "Alright are yall ready to go?" I asked everbody.

"Yea girl, let's go." Lino said grabbing Tyler and walking away. "Girl he is too much." I laughed looking at Leena who seemed to be checkin Chris out, while I was watching Lino switch out of the door.

"Uhh Leena, bring yo ass on over here!" I jerked her as she was following Chris creeping him out.

"Get your friend." He mouthed to me, backing away from her making it seem like he was dancing. Finally I had caught up with her thirsty ass and I pulled her out the door.

***Namiko Pov***

It had took forever for people to start arriving at Kami's party but when they did everybody was turnt the fuck up.

"Come dance with me." One of my biggest crushes from school came up to me. "For real?" I just stood there and smiled like a big dummy instead of just dancing with him.

"Yea, for real girl come on." He pulled me out in the middle of the floor with the rest of the people and I was twerking on him while Bend It Over by Lil Wayne blasted through the speakers.

"Uh oh Miko, get it gurl." I heard Kami say, and I kept on doing what I was doing until near the end of the song, "Damn ma." He laughed and grabbed my hand and took me to the couch.

"Kami get me something to drink." I told her as she walked by, "Word." She replied.

"So, Namiko, what you been up to?" Zayden asked me. "Nothing for real what about you?"

"Well, same thing, and there is something that I want to tell you, and I have been wanting to tell you for a while now." He grabbed me and we started cuddling on the couch and that's when Kami brought my drink over. "Thank you girl." I flashed her a smile and turned my attention back to Zayden still smiling.

This moment totally didn't feel real at all, I mean here I am on my best friend's couch cuddling with my biggest crush ever since 3rd grade at her party. "What is that you want to tell me Mister Zayden?" I poked his chest.

"I just wanted to tell you that I think about you everyday and night, I have had a crush on you for like months now." He looked down at me laying on his chest.

"Aww really." I looked up at him and sat my drink down on the floor. "Yupp." He let go of me and looked in my eyes.

"That's good, cause I hate to admit this now but I have had a crush on you for like five years now lol." I cut my eyes to look at the floor slightly embarrassed. "Dang, for real though ma?" He started laughing at me.

"Shut up." I giggled and hit him in the chest and he pulled me into his lap and All That Matters by Justin Bieber started playing and I gave him a small lap dance. "You gone get me happy." He pulled me back and whispered in my ear.

I then got up and made my way over to the food leaving him there alone, I fixed me a plate and I was about to go back and sit with him until I saw another girl with him, then I just sat at a table where I still had a view of him.

While I was eating my food I seen him scoot away from her on the couch and I watched his lips move trying to make out the words he was saying, "Move bruh." I thought I saw him say as he threw up his hand as a gesture for her to move.

I laughed inside my head and went to go throw my plate away then I went to Kami's room to my bag to get my toothbrush to brush my teeth and I sprayed a little more perfume before going back out to join Zayden on the couch.

When I got back out he was no longer on the couch but he was up doing the Bunny Hop with three of his friends. Then I jumped out and started it doing it with Kami and my other friend Terra. It wasn't long before I got tired and went to sit down and I was followed by Zayden.

"Well you got up before I could ask you a question." He came up to me, out of breath. "Oh, sorry what was your question?" I asked also trying to catch my breath.

"Come out back with me." He grabbed my hand and we made our way outback where there was another crowd of people but not as many as there was inside. "Now what did you want to ask me?" I asked him as he sat down and pulled into his lap.

"Can I get your number?"

"Oh wow, you had me coming all the way out here for this?" I chuckled.

"Not really, but just give me your number cause I'm about to go." He passed me his phone.

"Alright, I'll call you later on tonight." I put my number in his phone, then got up and gave it back then he gave me a hug right before he left.
******************
I'm getting more votes than I usually get which is great even if it isn't much, thank y'all for the love. Love Y'all MUAH!!!