CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Daily Mail

@selenareiss lights up the runway rocking Alexander McQueen's iconic pieces from its recently released Fall Collection. The stunning beauty who only became prominent in the fashion industry of late is not only known for her catwalk prowess but also doubles as the Head Strategist / Data Analyst at the Formula 1 powerhouse Ferrari.

Daily Mirror

Beauty & Brains...!!! @selenareiss takes the fashion industry by storm as she headlines the Alexander McQueen show wearing their most iconic pieces. The mixed race beauty is the lead Data Analyst & Strategist at Formula 1's Ferrari team also known as the Scuderia.

Selena's social media accounts blew up immediately after the show ended and picked up a lot more from the following day. It was way more than what she expected. She found it difficult to move around the neighborhood easily and resulted to staying indoors most of the time. Allison got frequent requests for her availability and had to turn down many requests because she was still with Ferrari and unavailable during race weeks and weekends.

We were heading into the last race of the season at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in a few days however, Ferrari and Mercedes were separated by four points with Mercedes in the lead. The title had come down to this last race and both teams were under pressure to outperform the other.

Charlotte had broken up with Charles and announced their break up via her Instagram account stating they had both fallen out of love and wished him the best in his career, but this was a fall out from the Alexander McQueen fashion show when Charles couldn't keep his eyes of Selena.

The Ferrari team gained many new fans especially women who became fans of the sport because of the stories circulated in the news about Selena. The management also used her in some of their commercials drawing more attention to them.

Selena still managed to stay away from the drivers physically and avoided all outings and parties even with the current fame she experienced but it seemed the management was ready to rescind their earlier conditions.

The Ferrari management held a meeting and unanimously agreed that Selena should be free with everyone including the drivers but unknown to them, the damage was already done. They knew Charles and Charlotte had broken up and felt it would be a good idea for him and Selena to become friends due to her recent celebrity status, but Mattia would officially inform her once the season was over.

Charles seemed drawn to Selena and it was glaring within their team that he had affection for her. Selena always kept engagements between the two of them professional and noticed he was endeared towards her but never acted like she was aware.

The Mercedes team also had several meetings before the last race of the season in a bid to be fully prepared and calm before their season defining race in Abu Dhabi