Chapter 3: Did you cheat?

This is the first time since Su Mo High School three years ago that he is so looking forward to his own results.

After school, Su Mo greeted Yan Jiuxi and rode home.

"Son, are you hungry?"

As soon as she got home, Su's mother asked with concern, no way, who made Su Mo her only hope.

Su Mo’s father was an architect and died in an accident on the construction site. Although the relevant unit paid a large sum of money to their mother and son, there has never been a pillar in the family. Since then, Su’s mother has Put all your thoughts on your son.

"You must be exhausted from the exam today, right?"

Mother Su said with a smile: "I made your favorite braised pork, so hurry up and wash your hands."

"Thank you mom."

Su Mo's eyes flashed when he heard the braised pork. Although he had just eaten it at noon, he couldn't help being greedy at all!

After washing his hands as quickly as possible, Su Mo went directly to the dining table, watching the large plate full of braised pork on the dining table, his saliva flowed down.

start fighting.

Almost a large plate of braised pork entered Su Mo's stomach, and Su Mu just ate a few pieces.

After eating, Su Mo greeted his mother and went back to the room to lie down on the bed. He only slept for four hours last night. Now that he relaxes, his tiredness is swept over him.

Because of the exams, there is no heavy homework in the past, so Su Mo slept extremely securely.

When the sun hit Su Mo's face through the window, he opened his eyes in a daze. This was the most painful time for him every day. After tangling for a few minutes, he reluctantly got dressed and got up.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, Su Mo simply ate a few bites of breakfast, and then drove to school by bike.

Today is going to announce the results of yesterday's exam. Su Mo is very much looking forward to how he will do in the exam this time, but he believes that his results this time will definitely give everyone a big surprise, including himself!

When Su Mo walked into the classroom, it was ten minutes earlier than before, and the clock on the wall jumped to 7:50. Although it was the last one, Sister Liu had nothing to say.

Su Mo's deskmate is called Wang Yu, and the students in Class 3 generally call him Fatty Wang.

Why call him Fatty Wang?

Because this guy is too fat!

As soon as he sat in his seat, Fatty Wang stuffed Su Mo with something.

"what?"

"Today is over from school. Class one is going to play a basketball game with us. This is the list of the opponent's competition."

"No time, don't go!"

Su Mo directly ignored the note that Fatty Wang handed over, and gave him an angry look. This little fatty's grades have been at the end of the third class, and he hasn't seen him turn over a few books all day. Heart.

"Su Mo, no, Brother Mo, I have let my cruel words out to others, do you show your face!" Fatty Wang suddenly became anxious, holding Su Mo's arm and not letting go.

Su Mo had the best basketball skills in the third class. If he didn't participate, then only a few of them would not be able to win the first class.