Chapter 66: Obviously you can rely on appearance, but it depends on strength

As for He Guangwen?

He has been immersed in Su Mo's problem-solving ideas. He is a fourth-level mathematician himself. As soon as he sees Su Mo's problem-solving process, he no longer needs to look at the answers.

Because it can be seen from the problem-solving process that the final result is incorrect.

After a while, He Guangwen looked at Chen Daoming in shock and said, "Old Chen, now you have found a treasure!"

When Chen Daoming heard He Guangwen's words, he couldn't help but smile wryly.

"Old friend, do you think I can teach him anything else?"

He Guangwen was also taken aback when he heard Chen Daoming's words.

This seems to be the truth!

Judging from the current performance of Su Mo, they can completely slap these two old men, and Su Mo can't learn anything from them.

This kind of teacher-student relationship is called namelessness!

After hearing the conversation between the two big men, Su Mo walked slowly to Chen Daoguang and bowed respectfully to him.

"Teacher, be a teacher for a day, and be a teacher for life, whether I can learn from you or not, but in my heart, you will always be my teacher."

Although Su Mo's current mathematics level has indeed surpassed Chen Daoming.

However, he still regards him as his teacher.

Just like what he said, be a teacher for one day, and be a teacher for life!

No matter when, he will never forget Chen Daoming, the master.

At first, after Chen Daoming got the calculation formula of the BDY conjecture, he immediately rushed to the mathematics academy to verify it.

An old man in his sixties who can be so unselfish for a student is in itself a thing worthy of respect.

Chen Daoming looked at Su Mo in front of him, and he was also very pleased for a while.

He Guangwen laughed when he saw this scene. He now admires Su Mo more and more.

He achieved such a great achievement at a young age, and it is rare to see the arrogance of the young man from him!

The most important thing is to respect the teacher!

At this time, Chen Daoming and He Guangwen had no doubts about Su Mo's mathematics.

Now let alone the international mathematics group to assess Su Mo, the only fifth-level mathematician in the world has come, and they are not worried at all.

The news of the arrival of the International Mathematics Group went directly to the news report of Dadongtai, which immediately caused a violent sensation.

Everyone can feel that the international math group is not good this time.

However, the only thing they can do at the moment is to leave a message on Su Mo's collar to cheer for him.

It is precisely because of this incident that the number of fans of Su Mo's bib has skyrocketed from more than 5 million fans to nearly 9 million.

For Su Mo, this is really a surprise!

According to this momentum, it is estimated that it will not be long before the number of fans of Su Mo's bib will break through the ten million mark.

This is the number of fans that can only be owned by first-line celebrities!

The most terrifying thing is that Su Mo, who has nearly nine million fans, are all real people!