Chapter 131-140

Time passed by every minute.

The whole room was getting quieter and quieter, except for the sound of Su Mo writing the formula, no noise sounded.

Ding Xueliang and Chen Daoming glanced at each other, and both saw the shock in each other's eyes.

Especially Ding Xueliang, he knew that Su Mo's mathematics level was extremely high, far surpassing the level of a first-class mathematician. It was only because of his qualifications that he had not upgraded Su Mo.

I wanted to have a dead horse as a living horse doctor and let Su Mo try it. Anyway, there was no loss, but I still didn't expect Su Mo to give himself such a big surprise.

No, to be precise, it should be fright!

This is really scary.

Relatively speaking, Chen Daoming was a little better to Ding Xueliang. He was more confident in Su Mo, but the reason he was shocked was because Su Mo's time for reviewing the questions was too short.

Not only the time for reviewing the questions, but the most important thing is that Su Mo immediately started to answer after reviewing the questions.

This is very scary.

You know, for large-scale math problems like this, it takes at least a few months for most people to start examining the problem to thinking about how to solve it.

But what about Su Mo?

Less than twenty minutes!

No genius is enough to express Su Mo's horror.

Shocking ghosts!

No matter what others think, Su Mo is completely indulging in the joy of breaking the problem.

In fact, if it weren't for the importance of this question, Su Mo would definitely converge, at least not so amazing.

But after reading this topic, Su Mo knew what it represented.

Now Su Mo's only thought was to solve this problem as fast as he could, and all the others were left behind.

Half an hour passed...

Su Mo was still writing on the blackboard. On the huge blackboard, one third of the area was filled with mathematical formulas, which made his scalp numb.

Especially Su Mo's writing, even writing mathematical formulas makes people feel like a supernatural skill, and from time to time the room will hear the sound of inhaling air-conditioning.

As soon as He Guangwen came back, he saw that the atmosphere was not right. He immediately saw Su Mo in front of the blackboard. He just wanted to ask something, but he was stopped by Ding Xueliang with a gesture.

He Guangwen glanced at the content on the blackboard, and he was instantly overjoyed. As a mathematician of Level 4, he naturally knew what Su Mo wrote.

On the way back, He Guangwen was still frowning.

The meaning of the above is very clear, that is, I hope that the Mathematics Academy can solve this problem within a year.

But it's easy to say, but it's hard to do it!

But the above has already said so, He Guangwen can only bite the bullet and respond.

Who knows that Su Mo will give him such a big surprise when he comes back, this is definitely a gift in the snow!

Su Mo wrote tirelessly like a machine, until three hours later, he stopped.